Main Forum

Noob looking for text-based RP

3 replies
Votes:
Hi all!

I'm not new to Conan but new to RP. I'm looking for a light RP text-based server. I'd rather have modded than not (Age of Calamitous/Savage Steel a plus, but not a deal breaker), but modest on harvest and exp. I'm comfortable in the x1-x3 area but anything over x5 is really not for me unless it's an event or something. I'm also not looking for anything heavily ERP. If the server runs sexiles for people who are into that, it's ok, just as long as people who don't want to participate in that aspect don't have to.

Looking forward to finding some neat servers out there!
Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP
Votes:
Hey there!!

You might be interested in taking a look at our server! We are new, and just opening our doors to the public. This means we are small and some of us are still in the stages of building. BUT, we have a ton of things in mind and on the table that are almost ready to be pushed. Things like large server stories to kick things off, as well as player made dungeons and quests to help you along the way.

The Admins and current player base are all super chill, friendly, and willing to help in any way we can. Especially with a new RPer! Most of us have been roleplaying in some capacity for upwards of 10 years.

Take a look at your enjin page HERE. We just might be what you are looking for!
Posted Feb 11, 19
Votes:
+1
Online on Site
Hey Souls,

Welcome to the world of roleplay :p I hope you find your stay enjoyable.

Our server is modded with Savage Steel. We're looking at other potential mods as well to make a unique experience because... I like to decorate.

In addition, our server is adult but not focused on the sex. We also have consent rules that will allow you to play at your comfort level.

Our server is called The Dead Lands [18+ERP-PVP].

We have an event called The Wild Hunt that anyone can participate in starting 02/24/2019. If you're interested, check it out!

Feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/NSAMcFN

Here's our post on Enjin: The Dead Lands

Feel free to check it out :)
Posted Mon at 11:21 am · Last edited Mon at 11:23
Votes:
+5
hello~ we have a heavy rp server thats very accommodating to new rpers. RotS is one of the few original servers that still stands. Over the years so many amazing people have joined us and added to the custom tale that was being told, but it is time to close that chapter and begin a new.
To obtain this a new person will be taking the lead for fresh ideas to craft a fun, immersive world for all to join and enjoy with the relaunch of the server Ruins of the Storm Unchained!

Name of Server: Ruins of The Storm Unchained
PVE or PVP? RP PvP
Age Restrictions: 18+
Location of Server: NA
Max capacity of server: 40
current post+more info:
https://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/forum/m/36502369/viewthread/32226979-rots-texted-based-rp-pvp
Is the server pass worded or open? Open
Server Settings
XP rate: x2 (plenty of custom quests to help gain more)
Gathering Rate: x1
Day/Night Ratio: 50/40
Hunger/Thirst settings: .1
Drop Equipment on Death: Yes
Posted Mon at 04:49 pm · Last edited Mon at 16:53
Top Posters
681 Posts
209 Posts
199 Posts
196 Posts
171 Posts
Upcoming birthdays (11)