Main Forum

New to Conan but not to RP- looking for RP server

7 replies
Votes:
+1
Hello everyone. I've been RPing in some form or another for the last two decades. I haven't had a game grab my interest since WoW about five years ago but that passed. What I'm looking for now is a dedicated RP server with as little PvP as humanly possible. RP-PvE would be ideal.

I'm not saying I don't want any conflict or RP fighting or anything. I just have no desire in PvP elements outside of what is bare minimum used to support a story. I understand this is a tall order in this universe but I decided to try anyways. Mostly RP and community, with as minimal PvP as possible. If anyone here runs or is part of a server like that I'd love Discord links.

Thank you for your time. :) Happy hunting.
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP
Votes:
+636
Admins
Online on Site
Hi and welcome! Do be sure to take a stroll through the server listings and to join our Discord which tends to be more responsive than the website. I know that even most of the servers that are PVP enabled have rules of engagement of varying strictness. So don't write off a server just because you see PVP CAN happen. How often, and under what circumstances, it DOES HAPPEN varies greatly by server.
AbinIjg.png
Posted Feb 8, 19 · Last edited Feb 8, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
I appreciate it, Alexandria , I will keep that in mind. Thank you so much :)
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
Hey there, hey there, hey there!

Welcome to the Conan RP world! As a former WoW RPer myself, double welcome!

Our server is new and quite small still. But, we have a lot of things in the works all with the main focus of roleplay in mind! Quests, player made dungeons, and some amazing stories are all in the works! We are a server with RP and RP only in mind, meaning PvP and even, at times, PvE, will always come second. We strive to create content with story-driven ideas in mind, pulling as many people in as we can. All of the Admins are super chill and relaxed players who have been RPing in some capacity for upwards of 10 years or more.

If you think you might be interested and want to get a look at what we are about, more info as well as our discord link can be found HERE!

Either way, again, welcome to the community! I hope you find the perfect RP server for you!
Posted Feb 11, 19
Votes:
+3
Hey Aqua,

If you are still searching on a Friday night, I invite you to come hang out with Wayward Souls. We are a PVP server, but we are pretty low on the actual PVP portion and when it does happen it is regulated, or dice rolls, or anything that can be agreed upon, because we like the story, not the game mechanics xD.

Feel free to come join us, we know you would have a great time. Got a pretty awesome group of people here. https://discord.gg/9ZNkJTq
Posted Feb 15, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Online on Site
Hey QueenAqua,

Hope you're well, and Welcome to Conan! I'm interested to know what kind of role play experience you have? I also understand how you feel about the PVP. Our server has consent base PVP, and it is only meant to drive the narrative of a story.

Our server is called The Dead Lands [18+ERP-PVP].

We have an event called The Wild Hunt that anyone can participate in starting 02/24/2019. If you're interested, check it out!

Feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/NSAMcFN

Here's our post on Enjin: The Dead Lands

We'd love to have you check it out!
Posted Mon at 11:17 am
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Come check us out

https://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/forum/m/36502369/viewthread/32456090-from-ashes-risen-rppvp-modded-server-dark-high-fantasy-aesthetic/post/137072492#p137072492
Posted Wed at 11:37 am
Votes:
+1
Thank you to everyone who responded! For the time being, I'm no longer looking for a server. If that changes I will update this. <3
Posted Wed at 10:55 pm · OP
Top Posters
681 Posts
209 Posts
199 Posts
196 Posts
171 Posts
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Sun 24 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Sun 24 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Mon 25 Feb, 2019
Birthday on Mon 25 Feb, 2019