Main Forum
Page
of 2

Wayward Souls - Long Term, Community Driven, Pre-paid RP server

11 replies
Votes:
+2
Hey All. I, much unlike you I am sure, have been across many servers. The reason they finally fall is often the same. So I thought I would just decide I want to create a home I can play. This is my home, far away from the trivial and infighting. I welcome you to join. We are a new server, compiled of people who have been playing for a long time. People that understand the community IS the server, not the admins and their petty squabbles. Please take a look at our rule and lore set on this starter kit. The server is going to be around for a long time, it is pre-paid and will be continually, no server wipes, and no starting over and transferring - This is a long term solution for a common problem. Our Mod list, Server Story and all that can be found here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16iPZIjMgok6ZSRlNpGxpCKj73tfrNvfy39j0TuUfqeo/edit?usp=sharing

All that good stuff that will help you to get in and get your RP journey Started. Please understand, this is a E-RP/LORE heavy server with controlled PVP through events and RP. Let's create our legacies and mix our worlds together! Conan stories are some of the most exciting and beautiful and this community is no different. +18 ❤

https://discord.gg/9ZNkJTq

See you on the Other Side. If you want to ask anything feel free to inbox me. Now for the fun part of all the finite details. =) :

CE Server Info

Name of Server: Wayward Souls

PVE or PVP? Heavy RP/ PVP-controlled (No KoS except in events)

Age Restrictions: (18+, all ages, etc) +18

Location of Server: (NA, EU, etc.) NA

Max capacity of server: 40 (but we will go to 70 when population requires)

Discord (or other) Server: See Above <3

Is the server pass worded or open? No Password until Population supports it - then we will even look into white listing for guaranteed access - even through server attacks.

Server Settings
XP rate: 2x[
Gathering Rate: 2x
Day/Night Ratio: Day 0.7 night 0.4
Hunger/Thirst settings: 1/1 active and 0.1/0.1 inactive (during RP kinda thing)
Drop Equipment on Death: No
God Avatars Enabled: Not at this time.
Containers Ignore Ownership: No
The Purge Activated: Yes, and Decay

Peak Play Times: US Central Time 6-9pm
Does the Server use Mods? Yes

If yes, Mods List:
Pippi, Unlock Plus w/ Pickup, Shend's Secret, CNC, Fashionist, Slaver mod, Speech Bubbles, Sexiles, RA Aesthetics and a Server Mod (low operating) soon

Is there an application to join the server? No, although our starter kit will give you options on certain story types that will need to be applied for once you join.

If yes, link to application: Nope

Server Lore: (Heavy RE Howard Lore, Other Established Conan Lore (movies, comics, RPGs, other authors who have written Conan stories), Other Custom Lore (please describe in detail) RP Heavy - Howard Lore and Game Lore. But really... we are creating the future, not being locked into the past.

Server Ruleset: (Here is where you will discuss things like rules applied to PvP, building limitations, perma-death, etc.) Please see attached starter kit and see you in game!
Posted Nov 23, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 23, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
The Arena stands tall, awaiting it's first victors to claim the bounty.
Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2018.11.27_-_08.11.25.99.png
But will one Victory be enough? Or will you too find yourself enslaved by the adrenaline of the calls of the spectators as so many before
Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2018.11.27_-_08.10.16.79.png
To live the rest of your short life in the ring. Until one with more passion, with more drive, more carnal will to live, finally ends you
Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2018.11.27_-_08.08.17.32.png
Where you recognize evil, Speak out against it, And give no Truces to your Enemies.

~Havamal ST 127
Posted Dec 2, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Whatever grievous crime that you were charged with, has brought you here, to these accursed lands. Welcome to misery, Exile. In these lands you will find those who wish to capture you and use your body for their own twisted pleasure. You will find those who just want to be left alone and live out the rest of their days. You will find those who have found their religion and had it affirmed through the appearance of monstrous avatar of their deity. This is not a land for the soft or the weak, for the land itself will try and kill you before any other exile gets the chance.

Wayward Souls is a 18+, lore heavy and devious RP/ERP/PVP server; do you think you can handle the darkness the lurks beyond the sand storms? Come join a server which has prided itself on making the community the number one priority. Serves are meant to be “homes” for players seeking a safe place to enjoy their level of RP! We strive to accommodate and listen to our players; for without players we are but a void.
Join us if you are ready to be heard by our fantastic admins and owners and be satisfied in knowing this is a safe, dedicated server that will do all within its power to avoid wipes and stand behind constant maintenance so that players are not left stranded.

A new dawn is breaking and the stories are just beginning: Prepare to join our server with events and RP driven interactions that will leave you begging for more! Please take a gander at our Starter Info and join us in Discord to answer any further questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you all there and appreciate the opportunity to become your main, or at least second home!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16iPZIjMgok6ZSRlNpGxpCKj73tfrNvfy39j0TuUfqeo/edit?usp=sharing

https://discord.gg/gkztcyj
Posted Dec 14, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2
The thunder cracked the night sky.

For those who may have been out in the gloom of the eerily dark midnight, they may have seen the sky alight, only for a moment, of a red tainted glow from the south.

The howl of the hyenas in the night surrounding the unnamed city, immediately silenced as the very same crack of thunder is swallowed by the dimly lit ruins protruding from the sand like an unnatural army amongst an unnatural silence.

In such bleak darkness, where does the dim glow resonate? Over the coming days rumours will start to swirl around Sepmeru from the guard at the east gate. Silent in their terror, but loose lipped in the evening at liberty of the drink. Of a man...

Birthed from the looming towers and the red sand, demeanour as confused as a babe, unfamiliar with his surroundings. He stumble, like a wounded moth, towards the lights of the city. Eyes catching the flames of the city, gleaming on the void, sane-less pupils of a lost man. As if in announcement of his madness, he stop point blank, turning back towards the pillars from whence he came. Even to the sounds of the guard unsheathing their weapons, he stay frozen, shoulders defeated, if it were even a word still in his vocabulary. He fall to his knees.

Perhaps it is not the man that scared the guards into their silence, but the shrill sound of demonic terror that gurgled out of his mouth as he fall to the sand, gripping it between his fingers and crying out in pure agony. A mockery of the gut wrenching feeling of someone's pain, but instead the embodiment of it, twisting the very air around them in its intensity.

OOC

Join us tomorrow for our First Event - get there early if you would like a level boost to facilitate your interaction with everyone! Come see what tales are spun, will you be the spider, or the fly?
Attached Images
Posted Dec 14, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 23, 19
Votes:
+2
Wayward Souls would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!!

We hope to see you in the New Year and if you are looking for a server to start your story off right. We would love you to join our community! <3
Until then, Seasons Greetings and Good tidings to you and yours!
Posted Dec 25, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2
Happy 2019!

This is a call to action for all Server Owners. It's the new year and a server is a lot to manage. Hanging on for the good of the community. Wayward Souls is going strong into 2019 and we are looking for smaller, tight knit communities to join our ranks.

Whether it is the cost of server upkeep, the strain of running the server and admin support, or the low population making you question the 2019 goals, I want to help. I don't want your communities scattered to the wind, because that is why we are all here. The communities we have built and the people that we have known for a long time and made great stories with. Let's not lose that.

I like you have a community I am super proud of, people I have known for a long time and are near and dear to my heart. That is why I am reaching out to you, if your community, like mine is looking for more, then let's put that together and make it happen.

Send me a message, or you can find me in the Conan Exiles Discord. Here's to 2019 and rocking it out together, or bricking it out, or obsidianing... you know! Bai !!
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP
Votes:
+2
And then, he was gone...

We now know the name... but only the name of the man... Petruso.
Damned, no doubt, but is it worth following the storm to the end of its path of destruction for a man already lost? The riddles he speaks, the void of his sightless gaze, too far gone he may be

Should you choose that the life is worth saving, nay the mystery worth exploring, you can head to the east. Should you need a drink of liquid courage, you can return to the Tavern of Sepmeru, talk to the guards, hear their scattered story. Rumors grow more wild, will you track the origin?
Attached Images
Posted Jan 20, 19 · OP
Votes:
+2
OOC

Wayward Souls is just starting their adventure with Thespians and adding unique story content and brand new quests to the server. We are excited to share these things with the community. From the very first moment you start your adventure, you will be given options to start quest lines and more. These can be done solo, and without Admin prompt thanks to the Pippi Thespian system. Plus new cosmetics, like hair styles, warpaints and colors.

We hope you will join us, as we progress with these things to provide even more custom content to our players! <3 see you in game.
Attached Images
Posted Jan 20, 19 · OP
Votes:
+2
OOC

Morning All,

Just wanted to throw in a quick update. Wayward Souls is very proud of our Team and I wanted to highlight their hard work.

Talk is cheap, so here is a screenshot of our uptime since we have been live. No wipes and mega server attention. I would like to send a HUGE shoutout to our Admin team. Also, if you are looking for a growing server, an active community, or somewhere to be creative as part of our Admin Roster, we are looking for the following still. And shout out to these people. Wrecking it Hard for the good of the players <3:

Discord:

Controller - Looking for Admin
IT Manager (Channel Manager) - Bjorn
Meeting Manager - Looking for Admin
HR & Human Development - OB
Announcements - OB (could pass off)
Off-Time control (UK Time) - Looking for Admin

In Game:

Lore - Bjorn
Character Profiling - Bjorn
RP Manager & Overseer - Pollon
Content Creator (Storyteller) - Akrotos
Modders - Looking for a Modder ($15/m incentive)
CS Facilitator - Looking for Admin
Server Updates - All
Admin Access for in game support - All

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/conanexiles/2756354

https://topconanservers.com/server/181.214.149.162:27015
Attached Images
Posted Jan 23, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 23, 19
Votes:
+2
How did you get here?

The pungent smell hits your nose, the horrid aroma of methane, the course rushing of water, all assaulting your senses as you try to come to your senses. You open your burning eyes to a labyrinth of tunnels, a murky green glow encased in a stoned carapace.

You hear the low, taunting, laugh; echoing off the walls, coming at you from all directions. Accompanied by the low growl of some beast, somewhere in the, hopefully, far distance. As you circle, trying desperately to remember which path you may have taken down, or which may lead you to salvation. You silently curse the note in your back pocket, the one with the hastily scribbled pass code, the one you wrote in your excitement when talking to the harmless looking merchant on the streets above. The kindly looking merchant who is probably cash in in on your misfortune as you sit here in turmoil. The one that tempted you with trade. A secret meeting with an unknown assailant, for ill gotten wares at irresistible prices.

OOC

Be you Assassin, Merchant, Crooked or Corrupt, the underbelly of Konigstad welcomes you. Where the dealings of subterfuge takes place and the true decisions are made. While those in their towers play games of politics and diplomacy, you know that it is in the gutters that the true profits and deals are made. The ones that have the ability to overturn even kings.

JoinWayward souls and help us create the truly unique and thrilling RP journeys that will leave you wanting more. We have a great Admin Roster wanting to support the stories you want to make and working tirelessly to provide you with the area's you need to make it happen.
Attached Images
Posted Jan 25, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 25, 19
Page
of 2
Top Posters
681 Posts
209 Posts
196 Posts
192 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
Upcoming birthdays (11)