Main Forum

New RP server, pre-paid, long term community goal

1 reply
Votes:
+1
Hey All. I, much unlike you I am sure, have been across many servers. The reason they finally fall is often the same. So I thought I would just decide I want to create a home I can play. This is my home, far away from the trivial and infighting. I welcome you to join. We are a new server, compiled of people who have been playing for a long time. People that understand the community IS the server, not the admins and their petty squabbles. Please take a look at our rule and lore set on this starter kit. The server is going to be around for a long time, it is pre-paid and will be continually, no server wipes, and no starting over and transferring - This is a long term solution for a common problem. Our Mod list, Server Story and all that can be found here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16iPZIjMgok6ZSRlNpGxpCKj73tfrNvfy39j0TuUfqeo/edit?usp=sharing

All that good stuff that will help you to get in and get your RP journey Started. Please understand, this is a E-RP/LORE heavy server with controlled PVP through events and RP. Let's create our legacies and mix our worlds together! Conan stories are some of the most exciting and beautiful and this community is no different. +18 ❤

https://discord.gg/9ZNkJTq

See you on the Other Side. If you want to ask anything feel free to inbox me. Now for the fun part of all the finite details. =) :

CE Server Info

Name of Server: Wayward Souls

PVE or PVP? Heavy RP/ PVP-controlled (No KoS except in events)

Age Restrictions: (18+, all ages, etc) +18

Location of Server: (NA, EU, etc.) NA

Max capacity of server: 40 (we will increase with population requirements)

Discord (or other) Server: See Above <3

Is the server pass worded or open? No Password until Population supports it - then we will even look into white listing for guaranteed access - even through server attacks.

Server Settings
XP rate: 2x[
Gathering Rate: 2x
Day/Night Ratio: Day 0.7 night 0.4
Hunger/Thirst settings: 1/1 active and 0.1/0.1 inactive (during RP kinda thing)
Drop Equipment on Death: No
God Avatars Enabled: Not at this time.
Containers Ignore Ownership: No
The Purge Activated: Yes, and Decay

Peak Play Times: US Central Time 6-9pm
Does the Server use Mods? Yes

If yes, Mods List:
Pippi, Pickup+, ISE, CNC, Fashionist, Skaver mod, Sexiles and a Server Mod (low operating) soon

Is there an application to join the server? No, although our starter kit will give you options on certain story types that will need to be applied for once you join.

If yes, link to application: Nope

Server Lore: (Heavy RE Howard Lore, Other Established Conan Lore (movies, comics, RPGs, other authors who have written Conan stories), Other Custom Lore (please describe in detail) RP Heavy - Howard Lore and Game Lore. But really... we are creating the future, not being locked into the past.

Server Ruleset: (Here is where you will discuss things like rules applied to PvP, building limitations, perma-death, etc.) Please see attached starter kit and see you in game!
Posted Nov 23, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 2, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
The Arena stands tall, awaiting it's first victors to claim the bounty.
Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2018.11.27_-_08.11.25.99.png
But will one Victory be enough? Or will you too find yourself enslaved by the adrenaline of the calls of the spectators as so many before
Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2018.11.27_-_08.10.16.79.png
To live the rest of your short life in the ring. Until one with more passion, with more drive, more carnal will to live, finally ends you
Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2018.11.27_-_08.08.17.32.png
Where you recognize evil, Speak out against it, And give no Truces to your Enemies.

~Havamal ST 127
Posted Dec 2, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
673 Posts
211 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&