Main Forum
Page
of 2

Forged Lands RP-PVP 18+

18 replies
Votes:
+17
untitled.png
Forged in fire and tempered in blood, the people of the Forged Lands are hardened from lives of crime, of craft, of gilt and of lies. Their stories are formed through trials of love, lust, and life, and they intertwine to form a legend that will weather the test of time.

The Exiled Lands are a terrifying whisper in the hearts of men.

The Forged Lands will be the thunder over the landscape.

Server Features
NPC that boosts players to 60 should they want it
Caravan / Travel system to key locations (Mainly RP hubs)
Stackable NON DLC Throwing Weapons
Throwing Daggers
Permadeath based RP-PVP system
Increased enemy health and damage to make it more balanced. No more steamrolling everything.
Custom starting zone meticulously built by our AMAZING staff

Server Info
PVE or PVP?
Age Restrictions:
Location of Server:
Max capacity of server:
Discord (or other) Server:
Is the server passworded or open?
Roleplay PVP Server
Strictly 18+
North America
40 slots.
https://discord.gg/WwatYDg
Password protected.

Server Settings
XP rate:
Gathering Rate:
Day/Night Ratio:
Hunger/Thirst settings:
Drop Equipment on Death:
God Avatars Enabled:
Containers Ignore Ownership:
The Purge Activated:
2x
3x
Days are much longer than nights.
Just above minimal
No
No
No
Currently inactive

Peak Play Times:
4pm-12am EST

Mods List:
Emberlight
Savage Steel
Pippi
Jungle Building Set
Dye More Betterer
LitMan Item Stacks
Fashionist
Birds of Passage (tent mod)
Forged Decor
Unlock Plus.
Less Building Placement Restrictions Overlaps Edition
Cuffs and Collars
RP Aesthetics

***Side Note*** Sexiles and the like will never be added to the server.

Is there an application to join the server?
Yes, a very short and brief application.

Server Lore:
Conan lore as put forth in the books and RP supplements (can be found in our server lore channel)

Introducing Abranezer
Resides in the pit (our handcrafted starting hub) and shares his experiences in the exile lands with those willing to listen. Just listening to his tales you feel as though you gain the knowledge of one who has been in these lands for years.

20181210202843-1.jpg

Caravan Travel System
Caravan and Boat Travel Hubs send you where you wanna be.
20181211193110_1.jpg
Posted Oct 2, 18 · OP · Last edited 12 hours ago
List
Undo
Votes:
+17
We are moving hosts and starting fresh slated to go live oct 19th which gives us a week to pump as much meaningful content into the lands as possible. Want to join a fresh new community and start with everyone else? Come join our discord today!
Posted Oct 10, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+17
Important Update:

Unforeseen events have us pushing our launch time forward to tomorrow afternoon. While we were hoping to have some time to build the best community hub possible as well as setup SEVERAL quest thespians. We are kind of forced to push forward due to forces beyond out control. However I wish to stress that while the server is up we will be constantly adding custom content in game.
Posted Oct 12, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Can recommend this server, excellent admins and good and fun player base ^^
Posted Oct 16, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
New server hub is nearly complete. The Pit will contain merchants, quest NPCs and an underground fighting arena for polishing those PvP skills with no risk of bracelet strikes or perma. Come join the discord and chat with the folks and get to know people. Good group here that are always looking to interact.
Posted Oct 19, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
Been on the server since it's official launch, the admins put great care into the custom NPC's that they add into the server, from the fresh take on how players arrive into the Exiled Lands, to the carefully crafted custom quests, to the really cool Easter Eggs they hide in the map, it all feels very refreshing to say the least. RP is of the highest quality, and everything is built around that key factor. A great place to start a new character for those looking to do so.
Posted Oct 24, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
It's my favorite Conan Exiles RP centric server. Chill team, Players more interested in RP than building Mega Forts. Older player base and great Admin team.
Posted Oct 25, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
Decided I'd take the time and show you guys a little snap shot into our server here, and we hope to have this be a feature on this forum going forward! So here it is!

Community Spotlight: The Frost Wolves

In the Cold and Frigid Highlands, near the Great Dam is a large Great Hall that stands proudly over the cold waters below, a settlement that has been there ever since the Ghost Wall crumbled allowing southerners to come to the North. A large wooden that looks just about as old as it's nearest neighbor, New Asagarth. One can really feel Ymir's embrace, standing from the balcony of the Great Hall, looking out at the endless frost and the fire and lava just beyond that.

ETTysle.jpg

Home to a clan of Nordheimer, lead by it's Jarl, Sigird Vofnir. A ruthless, yet fair Nordheimer, dedicated to leading his people from these Exiled Lands back home and back to the Frozen North. He is often open to trade upon his lands, and welcomes those who come to him with hospitality, a honeyed mead and a haunch of Mammoth for all who dine in his hall. However this man like all Nordheimer often raid for spoils and glory, The Frost Wolves are no exception, armed to the teeth with Star Metal weapons, and the finest armor their armorers can create. These warriors aren't a faction to be taken lightly if at your front door.

kSUZr8K.jpg

Jarl Sigird Vofnir and his Frost Wolf, Fenrir.

Posted Oct 25, 18 · Last edited Oct 25, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
Second in our line up of our community spotlight is a character story!

Character Spotlight: Syd Maestro

A Journal Entry:

I remember being up the ship's rigging. The wind catching on the heavy on the sails. A slight smile slowly made it's way across his face as the Zingarian ship faced off against the incoming storm. Below the freebooter captain called out commands as the close crew faced off against the fury of nature. The wrath of the sea, the ever cruel mistress, the maker of widows and orphans. The Ship was tossing against the waves, I remember hearing the hull splinter, and the crew shouting "All hands on deck! Repair the breach!". I slide down the rigging as I hear the jib snap and blow off into the wind.

A wave hits like a titan punch. Men, cargo and pieces of ship are thrown about. I'm falling and the sea claims another sailor, and in the moment, my life flashed before my eyes, seeing echos in the water of my youth in Zingara, I was a noble, educated and lived a good life. My Father spent his time in Kordova, living in a lush estate away from the chaos of Zingarian Courts and Civil Wars until the chaos of Zingarian Nobility came knocking down their doors.

Memories of running down secret passages and out into once great forests set ablaze. Orange embers drifted in the wind like fireflies. Those flames spread like wildfire, setting ablaze the many farms that lined the fertile valley. Smoke so thick you couldn't see ten feet infront of you, I remember it filling my lungs with smoke, my eyes could barely handle it, I remember being so sad to see my childhood memories fade away infront of me as I sank beneath the tide.

When a large wave pushed me back towards the surface, I remember seeing the rising sun on the horizon, only for it all to go dark again, this went on for quite some time, in and out of consciousness, being trashed about by the waves. I remember seeing other sailors doomed like I was, holding onto whatever they could, with all the debris in the water it could either save you, or damn you even more. I remember seeing many a sailor impailed upon parts of the ship, some even holding onto dead bodies to stay above. I remember seeing water below me turn red with the blood of the crew, I could feel the cold gaze of the sea's greatest hunter upon all of us in the water, dead or alive and I assume my mind couldn't handle much more, I stayed out of consciousness after that until I awoke to one of my dead ship mates laying in debris of the ship along side of me, his eyes glossed over and his body rather wrinkled, my own not fairing much better, blisters and cuts all over, I could feel the splinters inside my skin. I started to rise up from the beachfront, watching as a mud crab squeezed its way out of the man's mouth, tiny little creature, who knows how it ended up there. Luckily I wasn't the only one alive on the shore, we slowly made our way out of the surf and sun and into the shade. The island was lush with life sounds echoing of beast and bird. We are saved we thought, bury the dead, find water and food and everything will be all right.

Time seemed to meld and draw out. This island held much bounty, but just as much danger. Most of the plants are covered in thorns or excrete a sap that blisters and burns any exploded skin. We had not found much water nor any significant source of meat. We where hungry and reduced to husks of the men we where, and I was far too weak to venture deeper into the jungle. Those that had, did not return. I imagine they perished or they abandoned us, lucky bastards. I envied those that died during the initial sinking of the ship. I was exhausted. And little did I know it, but I had so much further to go.
Posted Oct 27, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Server hub / immersive spawn area is complete and receiving fanfare from the players. The new arena is recently erected, and will serve as both a place for squabble resolution, as well as automated mob spawning. Scripting Thespian is already functional, it all just needs decoration before first event. Come in and chat and check it out for yourself.
Posted Oct 28, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
673 Posts
211 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!