Main Forum
Page
of 3

Forbidden Empires Heavy Rp / Slight Pvp - BDSM Themed

23 replies
Votes:
+24
Wanted to say, that the amount of work and thought you have put into the lore and themes looks amazing!
I currently have a server already, but simply wanted to express how impressive I find your thread.

I also wanted you to give you a heads-up that the Thrall wars mod and Pippi mod have their own discord where it is also possible to advertise your server and hopefully gain more players. This setup certainly deserves it
Posted Nov 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Felgarth Lore

By Kasha
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sCsiO5n-oZz5-1OF85tlKiqWczzOzjpa3sBl2X2SoXg/edit#
Attached Images
All writing is under copyright law 2018 by Author and Novelist - Rebecca Keystone
All rights reserved. No part of this may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without prior permission in writing from the publisher.
Posted Nov 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 9, 18
Votes:
+12
BDSM Server Formal Protocols
Please read this should you wish to join.
thank you for your consideration

By Adalasia
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jEREE_dvtI0MWo6DHWfg0kbjL2mwUKIX3NNjTfrIm7s/edit?usp=sharing
Attached Images
All writing is under copyright law 2018 by Author and Novelist - Rebecca Keystone
All rights reserved. No part of this may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without prior permission in writing from the publisher.
Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Three Rivers Server Lore
The Queen Without a Throne
By Sinndra

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k9g3TGsvvpKBzU-9rJe25I_xMQg6ng1k5l_QiFhh9yo/edit?usp=sharing
Attached Images
Posted Nov 9, 18 · OP
Votes:
+12
Server Lore
Stormhold
The Eye of all Storms
Written By Mardi

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TKB2LX8PiGVHs5RjjkBkco8XnRf2VkwwH2cI4y9ldvU/edit?usp=sharing
Attached Images
Posted Nov 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 10, 18
Votes:
+12
Sever News Letter

WeeklyRundown

Well, it’s been a week. Anour Hill is becoming well established- thanking all the beautiful Mage Hall decorators and builders. I'm still stunned how you built around that NPC barrier line- its amazing>
Three Rivers and its tavern that looks very much like the Stanley HOtel is eerie yet very beautiful. Three Rivers is now HUGE. Looks Amazing and Grats to @Secretary Sinndradra for taking on Three Rivers. It's Incredible.
So many new people-Welcome and thank you so much for joining us- please let me know if you are still in need of your recruitment rewards. I am sorry about the silly Mod problems on Pickup. If you are needing any mats you can pm your list to me and I’ll come hand them to you till the mod is updated and we can play with crafting tables again. Id remove the mod- but we would have to play with those silly lists again- then again in a few days time to put pickup back in. Thanks again funcom for that bombshell update while we were RL-ing..
Those on Patreon please send me your lists.. I neeeds Demmm.

LORE

Starting the Weekend off with a very heavy Active rated R+ horror was a tough job. Sorry I was out of commission yesterday. Writing horror is a new concept for me - so I have to do it in little steps. I hope you realise that this Active Server Lore is to jog your hearts a little to understand what needs to be done to correct it.
This is where you the players begin to carve the paths of the server and where you wish it to go

We as owners wanted the lore set up deep enough that we can step from the story line and let it be fully ran by the players. So when you arrive you can choose to have an active part in the world-what you do impacts-and you become a poignant figure. Already today we see a player who didn't realise - that one interaction has thrown him into an integral link between two Kingdoms and this we love. We are in hope you will have people willing to step up and take over the Kingdoms for us-Dont think its out of reach- we are looking out for key players for who will be our future Kings and Tsars!
I hope the story wasn't too queasy. Like I said- it's for a very important reason we did this RP and knew it had to come to jolt the story into life.

Discord

We have had to post a not so nice warning for people wanting to join- I am sure you have read it and it was harsh. We are sorry. However, it has served its purpose. People I feel-mistakenly assume that a BDSM server is a smut ERP server for endless amounts of free sex on tap from anyone.. And Im sure in the past - we have all encountered servers like that. Well here - its the big game - and we had to be clear what we offer is a safe place with Proper Collective Rules and we will crunch on those who do not respect the server rules to protect our Sumbissive's and their relationships with their Dominants.
I am so happy that people who were nervous it was just another smut server now see and have joined knowing its a safer environment.

Okay so heading into the weekend- lets pray to one of the Gods for some damn mod help and I hope the weather is wonderful for gaming.
We love you guys. Thank you again for being on our server.
Adalasia
Attached Images
Posted Nov 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 10, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
`The Blood Dolls
By Adalasia

The night had swiped rain across the Mounds of the dead harshly- the ice almost cut into the skin forcing the masses to huddle by fires indoors.
Even for those in the Cold Embrace- it was even too cold for them. The winter chills had not left the lands yet. Adalasia was standing amongst the Freyja, in their room. A place she always felt was her home. The room she had been brought to by Deca- and every time she was feeling alone – she gravitated towards it – a safe haven and a respite for her when Khorne was on his journeys.

The night had become silent around her-even though surrounded by many of the Freyja. They seemed content sitting by the fire reading. She watched over them – there were times it was hard to distinguish who were the rulers in this castle. Adalasia would be seen pouring and handing the girls wine yet they curtsied to her and kept their backs to the wall if ever she passed. It was clear the balance was altered – a kindness to these quiet women who lofted through the court like Valkyries, almost worshipped for their ethereal beauty and modesty like living works of art.

Deca walked in from the rain. He was drenched through, un-clipping his gauntlets as he moved towards the table. “Layda come help me please.” The BloodDoll had heard her name putting down her book immediately shuffled to her feet and moved to him silently- her hands lifted to begin removing his armour. Her hands moved under the shoulder plates and began to unhinge the buckles with trained precision. He looked down at her and smiled to her before reaching over awkwardly to pour himself a drink. Another blood doll had gotten up to lift his cup from his hand and continue to pour the cup and hand to him with ease.(edited)
`
“Thank you” Deca sipped looking at Layda before his eyes caught Adalasia walking towards him. “How long has it been for you? I can see it.” Adalasia poured herself glass smiling as the girl tired to help her. “Its alright Arabella.” Deca looked at her sternly-It was clear there was a tension between the two. Decas dark brown eyes stared down into the eyes of the Queen and studied her. “Few days.”

“You can’t be so careless while he’s away Deca. I need you. We need you” Adalasia began to help pull the breast plate off Deca with Layda and moved it to the blue sitting sofa behind her. She walked to Layda who was working on the strap of his tasset before she stopped her taking her wrist and lifting it to Deca.

Deca stopped putting his wine down and looked at Adalasia- the look in her eyes was of worry. It was clear she cared deeply for Deca, she always had. He had watched over her as a child till she grew to a woman - then to be trained as a Blood Doll as her Master. Her respect for him was great and she cared for what she had become because of him, yet– the fear was still instilled he would one day go into slumber and she would lose him. She was like this every time she saw his eyes go dark she would almost force him to feed to keep him with her.

Deca gently took Layda's wrist looking firmly at Adalasia. His dark brown hues burnt into hers. His thumb stroked across the soft flesh of the BloodDolls skin yet he gently pushed her to the sofa. Kneeling down as he did and dropped his gaze from Adalasia to Layda's thigh- pushing the silk skirts aside to reveal the inner thigh of the woman. His mouth opened and he bit into the flesh of her. Layda suddenly breathed in- Deca's fangs were blunter then the others- the dull pain made the girl hold her breath but his large hand began to stroke up her thigh in a soft line to calm her, the deep rumble of his voice huffed as he began to feed from his favourite girl.
After a few minutes his head lifted kissing her thigh, before pressing his large thumb across the bite to stop further bleeding.

Layda seemed a little pale but she smiled at him warmly-he leaned to her kissing her deeply stroking her cheek. It was clear the girl was purely in love with Deca....

But weren't they all. He had tasted every one of them. Each one was a season, a different coloured rose, a moon-cycle, and all a passionate song. For a man who could never choose, he was taken with every one of the Freyja like notes to a song. Adalasia's eyes lifted from the sight to sip from her cup to see a shadow move suddenly from the door.. Her brow knitted in concern to who it was.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 11, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Server Lore
Kasha
A Tale of the Blind Witch

Written by Kasha one of our beautiful Admins and Lore writers

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FgXmUsk8HEMpeJbFIT4UyIBTIxeTFmjkQ08qquno5UE/edit?usp=sharing
Attached Images
Posted Nov 25, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
News Update

There has been some moving about on to a new Discord. https://discord.gg/DTwzvrD
Management has changed To be only ran by Deca and Adalasia
and a lovely team of Admins and Moderators who have helped us greatly through this time.

We are sorry for this, but it had to be done.
if you need any further information please let us know
Adalasia
Attached Images
Posted Nov 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 1, 18
Votes:
+12
UPDATE
Firstly
Thankyou all for the move to our new Discord Server

Removing an owner was incredibly painful, However, I am just very glad we could save this server and its people.
We are NOT Closing - what ever concerns you have pm me or Deca and we will reassure you what our intentions and plans are.

Special Thanks
Our admin team. Beautiful people the Mods and Admins are the people who were able to flick me on the noggin and say we can fix this. Thank them. They saved us. They really did. We love you and thank you so very very much.

Thank you again for being here.
We love this Community very much.. Im so grateful you are here
Adalasia
Attached Images
Posted Dec 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 1, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!