Main Forum
Page
of 4

Ruins Of Kari 18+ RP/PVP

38 replies
Votes:
+11
He stepped outside the Gate door of the new building. The cool breeze blowing from the west felt good. The moon was full… again… its light so bright that he could make out the shadows of objects in the distance. He didn’t need to see her shadow…. As her scent hit him as soon as he stepped outside. The meteors fell again to the east of him, crashing through the night sky, causing sparks to fly everywhere. “I see you brought the fireworks” he said to her. She paused, obviously studying him before she answered, “It appears I did”. “Are you my first customer? Or are you looking for something….?” he asked. She didn’t answer his question, but countered with her own, “Do you have work available?” He smiled at her question, forgetting that she just ignored his… “Why yes, you might say, I need a barmaid, a dancer, a bouncer, a brewer…. Just to name a few. I guess you could say every position is open right now… what skills do you have?” She walked closer to him, studying him as she moved, “I am an herbalist… I can brew most things”. As the distance closed between them his senses gave him more information about her… she walked steady and proud, almost a High born, possibly. Her scent smelled of fresh clean skin mixed with a hint of aloe…. that aloe… he’d need to suppress that as best he could.
Now standing right in front of him, he felt the familiar air movement that said she had just waved a hand in his face to confirm he was blind. At certain times he could make out shadows, when a light would shine just the right way. He was surprised when something flickered in front of him… darting from left to right, then back left again. It was blue… and then it was gone. He could only imagine she must have the most piercing blue eyes in the world. “What’s your name?” she asked him. “Monk… blind Monk” he replied. She quietly laughed at his answer. “What’s this Tavern like inside?” she asked, and walked past him to peek in, brushing her shoulder against his as she passed. Red flags went off in his head, this girl arrives alone… out of nowhere… obviously proud of her skills… well armored… is lite on her feet and the same height as the thief he was tracking in Sepermeru… could it be… he wondered? He followed her inside and showed her his plans… “Bar there, fireplace over there, dance stage on that side”, “Why not in the center?” she interrupted. “I hadn’t thought of that” he said, “Do you decorate? I have gold I can pay.” “What good is gold inside these walls?” she asked. “Well, I can pay other things” he answered. She simply replied “Mhm”, and headed up stairs. “So I guess you’ve decided to work for me? Since you’re making yourself at home now?” he asked. “Depends…. What’s up here?” she asked. She’s not looking for work, he thought, she’s searching for something. He went upstairs to sense where she was heading, and found her already at the supply chests. He moved close to her, to gauge a reaction.
She seemed uneasy that he was standing so close, but did not move away from him. “Have you found what you’re looking for?” he asked. “I think so” she replied. Her answer surprised him and he thought, if she wants something not too valuable he’d let her have it and be on her way. But if she’s wanting the gold or better, she’ll have to take it. Slowly moving his hand to the pummel of his sword, he asked, “And what have you found that you want?” “This job. It seems a good fit. I’ll work for you.” She said. Surprised again by her answers… he began to doubt his judgement of her. “Good” he said, “with both of us working, we can get this Tavern open much quicker. Here is a set of keys for you.” She studied the keys he handed her, “all these keys are mine?” she asked, “but what will you do if I am a Thief?” Three times her answers surprised him, and now he was tired of the games. He laughed, “You may be a thief, but I’ve dealt with thieves before and it does not end well for them. I usually take back what’s mine with interest, especially the pretty ones.” “Pretty?” she asked, “but how do you know if I’m pretty?” “The way your hair sways against your shoulders, it’s not heavy, and it falls with unruly locks across your face, you’re probably a redhead.” his knees went weak “Your armor is tight against your skin, not too tight, but I can hear it stretching as you move, so you have a nice round ass and your tits are not too small.”
She looked down at what she was wearing and found his assessment very accurate. “Your skin smells fresh with a hint of aloe, so I imagine it must be soft, and your voice has a pleasant tone so I think you can sing too.” She studied him a bit more, now reassessing the man she thought she’d had figured out. “Do you mind if I look at you with my hands?” he asked. “Sure, that’s fine” she answered. He reached out and touched her face, fingers moving softly across her delicate skin. “High cheekbones, plump lips….” his hands moved to the back of her head, massaging it slightly, then down the back of her neck. “Your hair is silky smooth and your skin is soft… so yea… you’re pretty.” Her hands moved up to take both of his wrists and she slowly moved them away from her neck. “I am impressed.” She said. “I will sleep on the floor until we get the Tavern up and running”. She moved passed him towards a balcony, brushing her arm against his as she passed. “The floor gets cold at night, and if I hear you shivering, I might just pull you into bed with me. Strictly for your own survival, of course” he told her. “Very well then, I will make myself a bed and set screens for privacy… just don’t let me find you accidentally wearing my clothes… Monk” He laughed at that, “You’re funny! I'm going to like having you around here.”
Attached Images
Posted Nov 7, 18 · Last edited Nov 7, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Analace was a hard worker and if she were the Sepermeru thief he was hunting... she sure knew how to play a good cover. He thought back to the second time he ran into her... the stealthy girl who had beaten him to every easy chest in Sepermeru….. it was a late evening, he heard someone near the Tavern, the scent convinced him... that thief was now standing in front of him. Her size… Her cunningness…. Her favored foot when she walked…. All convinced him…. This was the girl. Advertising the new Tavern opening… would bring in every curious thief, he thought… and so… here she was…… Just lite talk at first… became back and forth banter, smiles became smirks. When things began to get too comfortable… she started in… “So, raised by Monks? I am surprised you can still walk straight or do your farts not make any noise anymore?” she taunted him… He kept his composure as best he could. “Where are you from? And what do you do to survive here?” he asked her. She gave no answer…. just more smart ass remarks… “So if you swing both ways…. Due to your tainted upbringing… Id not hold that against you” she said. He snapped…. “Keep up the jokes… and you’ll find out how much of a man I am the hard way!” She moved the conversation to a different direction. His senses were alive like never before. He wasn’t sure why… if it was the challenge of entrapping this thief… or something else… but his attention was drawn to her… like a moth to the flame.
It only took a minute of misdirection… before she continued with more smart ass remarks… “So you’ve never been with a girl? Being raised by Monks…. You must be so inexperienced now, that no girl would have you.” He grabbed her by both arms and forced her backwards towards the outdoor bar pool… but she was stealth like he’d never encountered, and shifted her weight, to force him, face first, into the pool, as she landed on the deck at the edge. “What the Fuck!?” She declared… but he was already making his next move. Lunging out of the water and onto her… he grabbed her ankle and yanked hard. This time she was forced into the water. Satisfied with his accomplishment, he didn’t notice that she submerged…. And quickly swam up behind him… to yank down his pants. Just before her hands left his thighs… he seized them…. spun her around… and ripped off her top… the armor buckles barely giving way…. but they failed by his strength…. and her top floated to the bottom of the pool. Her half naked… him totally naked… they were surprised at their predicament. A moment passed… then he reached for her waist… She drew dual daggers and quickly pointed them at his manhood. He froze for a moment… to consider his situation… his mind told him to escape… evade… run…
but his blood said… she is yours… you must take her. Ruled by a foolish heart…
he slowly pushed her daggers away from his manhood… wrapped the other arm around her waist… and pulled her in closer to his body…. His face leaned towards hers…. She did not protest…. He leaned in closer, his lips just inches away from hers… the anticipated kiss made his heart race…. And then his lips met… what tasted like cold steel…. His senses sprang to action, listening, feeling, tasting… wondering if she were bewitched… but no…. he did taste steel… the flat of her steel blade, which she had stealthily placed between them just before the kiss. “Ah… Ah… Ahhhh….. iffin you’re wantin some of me….. it’ll take a lot more than simple swagger…” she said. His mind began to race… he wasn’t even sure why he had leaned into her…. and certainly not sure why she was entertaining his advances. He grabbed his pants from the bottom of the pool… slid into them and jumped up out of the water. He offered his hand to her for help out of the pool and after getting her top back on; she accepted his hand and stood on the deck before him. “Fair enough. You win round one” he said…. “I’ll buy first drinks when the Tavern’s open”. She looked at him… both soaking wet…. Not sure what exactly just happened… “Keep challenging me… and you’ll be buying more drinks than you can afford!” she snapped at him. He paused a moment… for his next quip…. But she vanished before he could think….
Attached Images
Posted Nov 7, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
With the Tavern almost completed…. Monk took a break by the lake and drifted off to sleep in the afternoon sunshine. His mind took him back… to the cute little girl he met at the Monastery one day…

Harp lifted her head… vision blurred from two days of crying. Her sister exiled as punishment for stealing food. It was her fifth offense, but exiled still seemed extreme. They were starving, and barely had a roof over their heads. Harp had always been the smart one. Smart enough to know not to steal. Her sister was the athlete, and could usually get in and out of any situation before getting spotted or caught. The rain came down hard and was dripping on her head from the holes in the roof. Her sister was all she had, and now she had no one. Her body was exhausted, hungry and wet. She realized what she had to do… her sister was all she had and all that mattered to her, and if she was exiled then Harp would be too. It didn’t take long to get caught stealing food, but to add a bit higher level to the crime; Harp punched the Royal Guard who arrested her right in the face. And to the cross she went.
Battered and bloodied when she awoke, she quickly gathered materials to make some protective clothing and I small shelter. A slight smile came across her face… she was exactly where she wanted to be. Now all she needed to do was find… find… her heart quickened, her breathing became labored. “What is her name?” she thought… “Wait. What is wrong with me? …what is my sister’s name!?” She realized that she may have a slight concussion from the beatings before being exiled… or possibly dehydration could cause short term memory loss. She calmed her mind…. “I will remember… it is no problem, I will remember.” She convinced herself. As Harp began to scout the wastelands, she came across another exile traveling in the opposite direction that she was going. “Good day!” the man said to her, “what is your name?” Quickly realizing the man wanted her name, before giving his own, harp took a step back and looked at him with suspicion. “What is your name, and where are you going?” he asked her again. “I am going north” harper told the man. “AH! GOOD! So am I” he said to her. “But you were just heading south when we met” she answered. “That is true, but now I am going north with you because the roads are dangerous.” The man said to her. His eyes seemed sincere, so she took a chance to trust him. “Why are you going north? ...may I know?” he asked her. “I am looking for my sister” she answered. “Oh? What is her name?” he asked. Still reeling from her ordeal of beatings and being exiled… and also the fact that she had been trying all day to remember her sister’s name… Harp’s anger swelled up so fiercely inside of her… she balled up her fist and punched the man right in the face. The blow caught him square in the jaw and he dropped to the ground unconscious. She panicked when she saw what she had done to the man, and fled northward up the nearest beaten path. A few hours later, she came upon a camp of people. Dark skinned, with sharp looking teeth, but they were all smiling at her as she approached. “Greetings, young one… would you like some food and rest?” the tallest man said to her. “Yes please”, Harp replied, “it’s been a long rough road to get this far.” “Where are you going?” he asked her. “I am looking for my sister” she replied. “Oh!” he exclaimed, “is she nearby? We can help you look for her!” “No.” she told him, “I’m not sure exactly where she is.” “Very well then, come sit by the fire with us” he said, and at that, several tribesmen began to laugh. “What is your sister’s name?” asked the tall one. Harp began to say it… but again could not find her sisters name. She stood there, thinking and thinking, but could still not remember it. “What is her name!? Tell me!!” the tall one yelled. So startled at his tone, and angry with her lack of remembering, she balled up her fist and punched the tall one right in the face. It staggered him a bit, and the other tribesmen grabbed her and started beating on her until she fell to the ground. The punches and kicks were relentless and would have continued except that the tall one raced into the group to seek his revenge, and he knocked half of his tribesmen to the ground just trying to reach her. Harp saw her opportunity and low-crawled to the doorway, then sprang to her feet and took off running. The tribe gave chase, but she soon lost them by climbing cliffs and rocks to get away. As she continued to run north, night began to fall, and she saw a lit building with an open door just up ahead. As she stepped inside for shelter, she found two large dark skinned men standing in the room. They looked surprised at her arrival, but smiled at her anyway. “Well hello,” the darkest one said, “and who are you?” She took a step back towards the door and said, “I am lost and this is not my home, so I will be on my way.” The second man grabbed her arm, and said “I don’t think you will, sweetie… you look fine enough to come with us. You will make a fine sex slave.” “Sex slave!?” she yelled… “I will never be a sex slave for anyone!” The darkest man laughed… “Oh is that what you think? Deary? …then we will cut out your tongue and not listen to what you think anymore! …and you WILL be our sex slave.” Harp yelled back the man, “I would rather DIE!” and she yanked free of the grip that held her and took off running. The two men gave chase, but she knew right where she was going. The three rounded a bend in the road and the two men began to slow down, not believing their own eyes. Harp ran yelling, straight into the last camp she found and was quickly grabbed and taken.
It had been five days straight, but the boy with no name continued his search for the hops needed for the brewery. Some animal or something must be enjoying it a lot, he thought, it’s never been this scarce to find. Finally realizing that his search was futile, the boy headed back to the Monastery and the Monks who were raising him. The the was quiet, as he walked thru the gates, most of the Monks being away hunting and gathering as he was. He started up the staircase to his room, when his eye caught a sight by the worship shrine. There was always a monk worshipping there, but now there were two. He went over to investigate and found a young girl, who had taken a position directly behind the main priest, and was worshipping the same as he was. “Greetings”, the boy said to the girl, “may I help you with something?” The girl jumped to her feet and took a step back, startled at his words. “I live here,at the Monastery” he said, “and who are you?” “My name is Harp” she told him, “I hope you don’t mind that I worship at your shrine.” “No, not at all” the boy said said, “you look very young to be this far north, how did you get up here?” “Well most of the way, I was chased by angry men or wild animals” she told him, “but praying seemed to guide me here. When I found this shrine, I thought it was a sign that I am safe.” “Well you are definitely safe here” the boy said, “the monks are good people and help those in need. So can I help you with anything at all?” “I am looking for my sister” Harp said to him…. “Oh? What is her name?”
Attached Images
Posted Nov 7, 18 · Last edited Nov 7, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Reaching up to adjust his mask, a blindfold, he thought back to the days before he was blind. The adventures he had working for the King's guard... the battles... the missions... and the witch. The witch who stole his heart... Solome.

Darkness fell over the kingdom, and a silent sentinel stood guard above the Palace. "How did it go wrong? A special blessed collar that would rob any necromancer of power." But that is not what happened with Solome.
Thinking back, he retraced each step... he remembered trying to catch a Black Rhino, when she (Solome) showed up out of nowhere. She offered to help, but as soon as Monk accepted, the Rhino was in the cage. "You owe me now", slipped from her lips. She demanded that he (Monk) help her find the eye of Set. He knew that the "bleeding eye of Set"
was believed to have some magical powers, and the Dark King in the Black Keep had it. Even though he realized he might be dealing with a witch, Monk agreed to help her.
Before the sojourn to find the eye, Monk prayed for guidance and protection. When he lifted his head, he found one of the Monastery monks standing there. The Monastery monks knew of the witch and conjured a special collar to steal her powers. When they discovered she was around the Palace, they gave the task to Monk, as a special mission.

As Monk and Solome traveled to the Black Keep, her demeanor was pleasant. She was in a good mood, and he began thinking of her as just another girl. The journey was long and the conversation got playful. He began to wonder if he might NOT collar her... there was a spark felt between them, that neither could deny... but the Monastery monks knew she was a danger to the Kingdom and so he knew he had no choice.

Inside the Keep, they fought side by side, slaying every foe that opposed them and often times protecting each others back. The final battle was long and brutal but the Dark King dropped like a curtain in the end. When they could not find the eye, the witch grew angry. Monk could see she was not the same girl he had just traveled and fought with. Her anger grew to such a point that her skin began to give off a slight reddish glow all over. "Come with me Monk, I will show you the quickest way out", she whispered. He (monk) followed her to the edge of what looked like a drop into eternity, as the bottom was not even visible from where they stood. "Jump Monk, and I will follow", she whispered again. His heart was racing and he distrusted her words. He felt for the collar beneath his tunic. It was in a "ready position"... but he felt a tug inside of him... he did not want to collar her... but he thought, the Monastery monks wanted him to, so he would.
"Have you made this jump before?" he asked her. "Many times" she replied... "but many others have tried and failed." Then in a softer voice he heard: "Choose your jump point wisely, Monk." "Did she just try to help me survive?" he thought... "is she having second thoughts? ...or does she want me dead?". "Jump now Monk", came her
next words. "Dead." ...that answered it.
Monk jumped and descended for what felt like an eternal fall, but he grabbed the collar to be ready with it at the bottom. He plunged into the waters below and quickly swam up to the ledge and crouched. He could see the faint reddish glow of her skin falling closer and closer towards the water. When she hit the water, he reached out his hand to help pull her to the ledge. As she took it, he pulled her up and out of the water but also spun her around at the same time and with one tiny "click", the collar was around her neck.
"YOU FOOL!!", she screamed. The ground started shaking as stone and brick began falling all around them. It was as if the Tower were going to collapse and bury them both. She pulled Monk into the water, and he followed her under the ice until they reached solid ground. The reddish glow of her skin was gone. As Monk looked at her, he felt a dizziness... it was as if he were being pulled into her very being... her skin was white as snow, her hair fine as silk, her lips ruby red. Her beauty was magnified in his eyes to the point that now it was too much for him to gaze upon. He had to force himself to look away, but could hear her breathing heavy almost as if she were crying.
The two walk side by side back towards the Monastery, not saying a word... knowing that their lives would now forever be entwined. Both cursed, as a result of the collar...him being bewitched by her beauty, and with the collar... she now belonged to him.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
The server is about to have a clean wipe , Mods changed to make it better for the community as a whole . If you wish to join in on the fun .. it is the perfect time to do so ... have your say over the mods you would like to see in game to help make your conan experience the one you are looking for. There is a 5 question application which is simple to complete ... come chat see what you think .. the end of the day we are all here to role-play and have fun ...all are welcome
Posted Nov 13, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
1) Pippi - User & Server Management

2) Lemurian Architect

3) Condemned RP - Decor

4) WARRIOR Mutator for Conan Exiles

5) Fashionist (1.0 and DLC compatible)

6) RP Aesthetics (RA)

7) Emberlight

8) Exiled_lands_improved

9) Class Mod is updated,

10) Immersive Sexiles Extensions

11) Conan Sexiles

the new mod order for the server ... any new players get the 60 boost if requested , come join the great little community we have here at Kari . perfect time to find and nice spot , build your home .... be a farmer or a king ...anything is possible in the Exiled lands
Posted Nov 15, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Not everyone gets cut down from their cross by Conan. Some are taken as slaves. Sure the supreme beings have left the exiled lands… but not all of them… some are still hard at work… and in need of slave labor to fulfill it. The Archivist… works day and night to maintain the records… and he still uses slaves to help him.

He studied the room. Three men at the bar, two more at the left table and one bouncer… this will be a fun fight, Daro thought to himself. As the barmaid walked past his table, he pinched her right in the ass. She screamed and the bouncer was at his table in two steps. “Get up!” he yelled at Daro. “Make me” he replied. The bouncer grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him into the air. The other men all laughed, as Daro dangled for a moment… then the laughing stopped when he took the bouncers head between his boots and almost twisted it clean off, and he fell to the floor in one big heap. The other men charged Daro, but he leapt up and grabbed the wagon wheel chandelier… spinning high above and out of reach. He laughed as the men tried to jump at him to knock him down, but he twisted out of their way each time until he had gained enough speed to drop on them all, driving them back into the bars massive fireplace. Feeling their clothes begin to burn, the men jumped and ran out of the bar. Daro gave a loud laugh as his fun was too much to contain… until he felt the huge hands of the bouncer again, who had regained his senses and now launched Daro across the room, head first into the stone wall. When Daro regained consciousness…. the he was in front of the magistrate, who fined him and warned him, “I will not tolerate another brawl by you Sir… this is your final warning, or you will be sent to exile.

He studied the room. Four men behind him, two in front and the whore house owner behind the bar. As the next whore walked past him, he pinched her in the ass. She whirled around and smacked him across his face. The owner was on him in two steps and threw the first punch. Daro sidestepped it easily and grabbed the man’s arm. Using the man’s own momentum, he slung him into the group of four men seated behind him. Now all five came at him, but he was too quick, and leapt up onto the bar… dancing away from each of their swings trying to knock him down. Two swift kicks and two men were floored. Another kick and the third man went flying. Just one left, as the two men in front ran out when the fists began to fly. But they went to get the Law… and they entered in force. The next thing Daro saw was the magistrate. “…and you will be exiled for all the rest of your days.”

The next time Daro woke… he was hanging on a cross… battered and bruised…. And the most ungodly looking creature with huge wings stood in front of him. He tried to speak, but was too weak… and the creature carried him away.

Ten men against the left wall. Two women against the back. Four ungodly looking bat creatures standing in the middle, conversing with the tallest blue looking giant he had ever seen. “Bad day to get exiled friend”, one of the closest men whispered to him. “What do you mean?” Daro asked. “Rapture day. You came into exile on rapture day. The day the archivist gleans the crosses for slaves” “Slaves for what?” Daro asked. “To help with everything he needs to maintain his records… or sometimes, just to feed him, clean for him, and… other things….” “What are other things?” Daro asked, “You don’t really want me to tell you friend. Just stay quiet and do as you’re told and you won’t get killed”

Daro studied the room. The bat creatures were engrossed in the instructions being given to them, so he quickly rose to his feet and raced for the door. Skeletons outside immediately met him with blow after blow of their swords, but he managed to take one away. With a weapon in his hand, he became deadlier. Ten skeletons lying in piles of bones and two bat creatures dead, he began to think his escape was in hand… but the ugly were-creature that arrived to help was too strong for him and he went down from the blow to his head.

He studied the room. Only one person there besides himself. A woman. Sitting against the left wall. He sat up. She said nothing. He moaned from the blow to his head. She said nothing. “Where am I?” he asked her… but still she said nothing. He looked at her closer to see if she was awake… she was. She was beautiful… and finely dressed. But not like a Highborn…. But more… a woman of stature…. Someone of importance. But she had a collar around her neck… a slave, he thought. She must have been a slave to some Highborn. Very Highborn, for them to dress her so well. “Fetch me some water, slave” he jested at her. This time she spoke. In a low raspy voice…. “You watch your words, Sir… or I will remove them from your mouth”. He thought about what she had just said, then burst out into a loud laugh. She raised her fist, and twisted her hand slightly… and he could see a faint purplish glow begin to build. A witch. His blood began to drain from his face, as he realized he was locked in a tower with only her. The glow grew and just as it looked like she would hit him with some spell… the collar around her neck took a purplish glow…. and it quenched the light from her hand. She slumped back… as if remembering her predicament. “So you ARE a slave” Daro said to her. She hissed at him. “You are a slave to that collar…. You are a witch… but you have no powers” he said. She hissed again. It was blood curdling. “What are we doing here?” he asked. She said nothing. Just then, a voice filled the room, “Bonded ones… you two have caused me much trouble… and I have no patience for either of you. Kill each other for all I care… but you will stay in that tower… imprisoned… until you die.”

He studied the room. The being was outside, and no threat… but the witch… must be subdued or she would surely kill him. He dove towards her, tucking into a ball to roll up into a kick to her head. She grabbed his leg as it came within reach and her hand began to glow again. He tried to shake away, but her grip was like a vice. The collar around her neck began to glow again as well, and Daro smiled knowing it would take her power again. His leg began to burn and the burn traveled up to his thigh… the collar wasn’t working fast enough and his leg began to feel paralyzed. He kicked and kicked but could not escape her grip. Then… the collar kicked in, and with a loud bang, it separated the two of them. She looked weakened by its blow. Daro realized this might be his only chance to get an upper hand on her. He dove at her again, this time landing his boot with a mighty blow to her head. He carried her unconscious body up to a cell and chained her by the collar to the wall. When she finally awoke… she asked, “What have you done?” Daro replied… “That being wants us to kill each other. But I have a better idea. I will let you live, as long as you serve me as my slave. If you ever disobey or plot against me, I will kill you. This is the best plan. This way… we both will live.” She hissed at him again.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 19, 18 · Last edited Nov 19, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
eqU9mkf.jpg

from Everyone here ... much love to all x x x x
Posted Nov 21, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
The Kari server is changing hands to a new sever owner and admin team , it will still have the same amazing family feel and Eirik and I will still be playing there ... just due to real life we felt it was he right choice for us . So please if your looking for a home that is filled with amazing people , look the server up .... have made some life long friends here ...and you never know so might you x x x x x
Posted Nov 24, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!