WQzPHfW.png

another lovely build

9jONGc7.png
Posted Oct 18, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
In about an hour's time we'll be meeting at the Citadel of Whispers to get the journey under way. Pack food, water, weapons/armor, cold weather clothing and anything else your character may think of to bring. Meet at the CItadel which is in , South coast of the Ice lake.

An expedition into the heart of an ancient tomb, a group of brave sojourners, led by a figure in a crimson robe. Serpent's blessed and his Blade, the Wolf and her Savage companion, the stalwart Smith and the Scarlet Queen. Each descended into a dark nest of the dead. Each emerged, miraculously unscathed, having braved the horrors of the labyrinthine crypt. And what had they recovered? Ancient scrawlings, translations, yet no artefact or keystone. Perhaps when these words were strung together, they formed a guide in the mind..

Jcxp4L6.jpg

(part of the story arc we have going on at this time on the server , if you wish to join in .. it's never to late to get in on the fun )
Posted Oct 21, 18 · Last edited Oct 21, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
Forces gather at the Citadel of Whispers...

68ne1to.png

9YHvZIN.png
Posted Oct 22, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
vxes9yg.jpg

The wraiths are trying to show dominance among the exiles , who have banded together to rid the land of such vermin.

The story arc is on going .. folks are welcome to join in and get in on the fun role-play it has created . Feel free to share your own idea's for events and become part of this amazing server .
Posted Oct 23, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
Visit also the new inn, delicious food and drinks are here.
Hang out with other travelers and enjoy life or what else you seek :)
Made for travelers, who seek for company in a cold night or traders, who look for a deal.

9QsJYAS.png

8tEzfwa.png

KozJ059.png

UqqNs7g.png
Posted Oct 25, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
bHMVGAj.jpg

qcY93nP.jpg

The wraiths are defeated for now the silence falls upon the exiles lands .

(was an amazing end to this arc , if you feel you wish to add to server events with idea's .. please feel free to hop in and join the fun )
Posted Oct 28, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
Galion the Just
It was strange...It felt so long ago when he had started his crusade to end those that he deemed vile, to give the innocent a chance at life. So long ago when those people who claimed to care about him had used underhanded tactics to try and defeat him. When he summoned his legion to wipe them all away...He remembered the names that their armor had given them, and after a while there was only three of them. He had put himself in a self imposed exile far in the north in the volcanic lands where none would bother him, or find him...Oathbreaker, and Malice however still roamed free using their abilities to their own ends. Perhaps he should have stepped up sooner, but they were still following his ideals, to wipe this land free of corruption...So he didn't intervene, but he knew as with all things, someone would try to stop them, like they had tried to stop him so long ago...He felt them go, felt them drift away it was a bond that the legion had, to feel when one of their kind was gone. He had been the first, and now he was the last...He had a new home and a new purpose...A woman, and potential allies. Unlike Oathbreaker and Malice he was Just...He was free...
Posted Oct 29, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
l5yzD2g.jpg
Posted Oct 30, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+82
Like a harbinger of changes to come, night descended on the land of the bonded. And with all change, the harbinger was indeed forboding. Fires in the exile land turned a Grim color, and the moon reflected the truth of the matter. Gods may have been able to bring their physical avatars into the land, or show their hatred in curses, their pleasantness in boons. But not a single god could show themselves to the entire land. All but one. The priesthoods cried out in vain, for in this night...no god would answer them. They were all but cowed, unable to move against the true master of this land. And from his mountain throne....the head of the Bonded Lands pantheon showed his face but once to the land he paid more attention to in his entire existence, then to a people and land who claimed they belonged to him.

NOTE: All Religion Rolls/Sorcery Rolls during the Slayers Moon WILL FAIL. The Gods are silent, and even the Void is cowed by this appearance.

DHdZHPe.png
Posted Oct 31, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
His head pounding from the last storm, ears ringing, disoriented… memory… partially lost. His house, gone. His stations and craftsman… gone. His friends… gone. These are the most brutal lands he had ever encountered… but also… a faint smile comes to his face …the heat they shared, the passion… unlike he had ever encountered… but storms come… and things go… and I guess it’s time for chapter two. The ringing grows louder, driving him to his knees… that unrecognizable part of his past… that he plays over and over but can’t exactly remember why… No more games, Ima change what you call rage. Tear this mothafukin roof off like two dogs caged. I was playin in the beginning, the mood all changed. I been chewed up and spit out, and booed off stage He drives his head hard to the floor to make it stop.
The Tavern… The Tavern… stay focused…
Opening the third chest… empty. “Damn….” He said to himself… “Someone is cleaning this City out faster than I can.” He felt the area around the chest… footprints…. Lite weight… running on the balls of her feet…. “This girl is fast” he thought…. Tracing the footprints in the direction of the next nearest chest… “and she knows where she's going… this girl is good.” “Are you a man with a mask? Or really blind?” The voice startled him. He had let down his guard, paying too much attention to tracking this new bandit. “Some say it is both”, he replied, “a mask to hide identity… leather that can be used as a sling, or to bind… but yes, I am also blind.” Her voice was familiar… but his memory was not recalling her name. “Ha! I am stronger than YOU blind man… maybe today it is I who take YOU as a slave!” she called to him. He laughed at that. “I doubt you’d even know what to do with a slave” he answered. She seemed to be thinking for a minute. He could hear she twisted her neck a bit, most likely looking upwards. Her scent was familiar… but he could not bring it to mind… Then he heard her stand up from her crouched position. “I’d make them… do stuff! Like massage my feet and comb my hair and stuff!” she told him. He laughed again. This is not the same girl stealing from the chests… this girl is even smaller in frame… so he had two newcomers to investigate. Starting to speak again… he realized she was gone. “Chapter two might not be boring after all”, he thought.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 7, 18 · Last edited Nov 7, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts