Main Forum
Page
of 2

Conan: Transcending Ages RP-PvP 18+

18 replies
Votes:
+3
Update: We're still welcoming new members! Our server is busy and growing and we're having a great time both in our RP and as an OOC community. Our standards as admins are high as far as the type of atmosphere and experiences we provide for our players. We're right there with them to make sure we're doing the best we can.

If you're new to the game or gaming in general, you've never RPed but want to learn, you're ready to hone your skills, or English isn't your native language and you need some patience, we'd love to help you! We welcome people who have struggled to find a good server home, as well. Our players are mature and the average age is around 30. We have kids, jobs, and responsibilities and we aim to be flexible and kind when RL matters come up.

Hop in our Discord and say hello. We'd love to meet you and create some great stories together.
Posted Sep 21, 18
Votes:
+2
We have plenty of room - and lots of space for people to insert themselves into our growing lore! As GM, I add and take away things to our buildings and map to show RP has concrete changes around us. We are setting up lots of thespians with quests, have some conflicts and power shifts in the mix, and we have a fun, nice, supportive community who are really kind and funny.

Come and see us! We are a community first server~ <3
Posted Sep 27, 18
Votes:
Let's give this one a little bump, shall we?

Hello, all! I'm HyperRez.

I play Ta'Likai in the server you are thinking about joining. I'm no admin and am just a rando in the server that likes to mess around from time to time. I can tell y'all right now, that these Admins know what they're doing. They have built an amazing place here and it would be a shame for you to miss out.

I can tell you with certainty that RP does matter here as I've only been a member for two weeks, but have already found myself taking over a house. (By House, I mean clan.)

Just in case you didn't know, there are preexisting clans that you must choose to join. To create a clan, you'll need to do so through RP means, and such. you probably wouldn't want to make a new clan though since the ones they have set up are amazing and will definitely help you out in the long run.

I am currently the leader of a trading/slaver clan that is need of some new members. Join us and sign up for New Stygia! Just don't tell anyone I told you.. HEHEH!

Don't be a fool! Join now and you'll get a lifetime supply of RP! Life not included!

(Oh yeah.. We gots ERP too for the more.. open ones, heheh!)
Posted Sep 28, 18 · Last edited Sep 28, 18
Votes:
+2
My name is Gelle, and I approve of this bump!

We are adding content daily, getting story lines flowing - and keeping people inclusive in the server-wide lore! :d
Posted Oct 1, 18
Votes:
While our server may be down for the moment due to mods needing to be updated, please come check out our Discord and meet the community.

Most of our players have turned to role playing on the Discord server in the meantime until the server comes back up and it is a great time to get to know people.
Posted Oct 5, 18
Votes:
What is required before joining?
Posted Oct 10, 18
Votes:
Hello, all that is required first is to join discord and do a easy RP interview.
Posted Oct 11, 18
Votes:
+1
Diana is a Beastmaster! She will sell you a Hyena puppy! Come RP!

I really enjoy this server. I think it has a lot of great people that are helpful and friendly. I have loved the characters I have come across on this server XD
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

I think I am funny... http://lotro1.tumblr.com/
Posted Oct 17, 18
Votes:
Hey everyone just a quick bump to keep it fresh! Come check us out on our Discord server and meet our people.
Posted Nov 3, 18
Page
of 2
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&
Upcoming birthdays (11)