Server Location: NA (Dallas)

Max Capacity: 20

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/r3Af747

Passworded or Open? Passworded

Server Settings
XP rate: 2.5
Gathering rate: 1.5
Day/Night ratio: Long Day/Long Dusk/Long Night
Hunger/Thirst setting: .5 (both active and idle)
Drop Equipment on Death: No
God Avatars Enabled: No
Containers Ignore Ownership: Yes
Purge: Disabled

Mods List & Order

Pippi - User & Server Management -
By: CoOkIeMoNsTeR
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880454836

Unlock Plus (with Pickup) (1.0 compatible)
By: Testerie
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=877108545

Emberlight
By: Emberlight Team
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1369802940

Conan Sexiles
By: Gomolygo
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206493209

Ruins of the Storm: Placeables
By: Warfist (and others on the Ruins team)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1313840016

Lemurian Architect
By: Warrior J
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1411872074

Fashionist (1.0 compatible)
By: Testerie
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1159180273

SlaverMod 1.06
By: starchildmoon
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1386982683

GENERAL RULES:

1. The golden rule applies here as anywhere else. Don't be a jerk. Don't cause trouble. Act like a well adjusted adult (or at least pretend to be well adjusted).

2. No homophobic, sexist, bigoted, racist, or otherwise douche-bag human behavior. If you don't like a certain demographic, keep it to yourself (and do some soul searching as to why).

3. Respect all admins – including player GM's who were put into that position for a reason. If you have a problem with any admin, please see another admin for support.

4. Respect the limitations of people. Not all people enjoy the same RP. If someone tells you 'no' to a scene because its uncomfortable for them – then fade to black and proceed on. NEVER push, harass, force, or otherwise manipulate someone into going against their level of comfort.

5. Do not steal original art, names, characters, plot lines, or anything you didn't make up – don't be an asshole.

More details may be found in our Discord via the link above.

20180827152414_1.jpg

20180828130725_1.jpg
Posted Aug 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 2, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Server Lore:

An old journal sits on the bar in Sanctum. It looked pretty worn, as it should be - for on the cover, in giant leather crafted letters were the words: “READ AND DO NOT FORGET”.

The lovely woman behind the bar would smile and push it towards any newcomer she saw, and with a free drink and wink provided would say, “I would read this if I were you, Sugar.... but if you don't want to – the drink is still free – but you might want to know what is out there...”

It's funny.... because I am not quite sure how to feel about what I witnessed – but I'll feel it anyhow, despite my desire to forget. I am not sure why it started, for I wasn't one to mingle with the big beasts who liked to fight for power or take anything as theirs. I was more of the explore on my own and not let anyone limit my potential (or so in my mind that's how I felt). However, when the Gods came to purge the lands of what I presumed at the time was one another – no one could have guessed the true reason.... I believe Mitra was the one who sent an Avatar down first – one of the two large houses fighting for power I think had prayed hard enough and earned his favor that he had no problem sending an avatar down to try to smash the Set temple I had been recovering at. I felt the ground shaking like no other, and when I heard some of the temple's walls collapse, that is when I knew /we/ were the ones in trouble. I think it incredibly lucky (or fate) that the high priest, and my husband to be at the time was in the middle of sacrificing the last of his one hundred asked by Set, for I do not think the Great Serpent took it very kindly that Mitra set his sites on such a devout place.

The Priest, Zeidan, and his acolyte, Odji had finished their last sacrifice not hours ago – and funny enough my sweet Priest had joked about not wanting to need to use the God's favor too soon...but soon ended up being right then, and when he fell down and prayed, the Serpent was not untrue to his words. I saw it – slithering below the sand like a moving and growing dune, sand shifting and shaping with each smooth and sharp turn. At first it didn't show itself, but before the large statue-like Mitra could even notice the movement, it struck from the sand like a trebuchet being cut loose. I cannot comment on the long moments that happened after that, for like Odji and Zeidan, we did not merely hang around in the middle of the arena where giants were about to be fighting.

We ran for high ground, and I suggested my castle in the sky, to which no one argued. We grabbed only one ally – the prince that hunted often with my master. This proved to be a smart move, as he proved to be useful in calming my sisters down, and in keeping our supplies in good number. Wave after wave of booms could be heard for miles – rarely stopping, and if they did, it was not for long. It was as if the entire Exiled lands had turned into their personal playground. We stayed holed up with some of my sisters in that castle for days, living off of rations of water and food that my master Batu had kept for dire situations (but none like this he laughed) as Batu never had been, and still was not one to be a fan of the Gods.

The sky stayed dark and murky for what felt like a week. It rained ash, and sometimes fire – the meteors closer to the desert than I had ever seen, as if they were using the heavens themselves as their arsenal. We watched all matter of beast and bird alike fleeting towards the barriers that we were trapped inside. No one counted time, as it meant nothing to most of us those days – but I can say from personal account that it was a long, long time until the noises died down, the sky became blue again, and the beasts returned. When they did and not a moment sooner did we leave what had been our only home and roaming grounds for many moons. I the ever curious one went out to look out over the land and try to find someone – anyone – to talk to about what had happened. I found so many bodies, but no souls who were willing to talk about the horrific events. I don't know if it was from fear, or from wanting to just not remember at all – but if you ever asked anyone about it, it would seem the only replies were vacant stares followed by tears and cries of pain as if they were there all over again.

I noted this was especially true in the jungle more than anything, and the people there seemed possessed by some kind of..spell or sorcery, – and in the mountains, they just laugh and talk about what a grand time they had. When I visited the fertile valley, I met people who seemed to have taken the war as a sign to be more honorable and vigilant – a lot of hunters had gathered there to try to find animals to breed and re-populate what little was left. The more I traveled, the more I kept hearing the same names – repeated, cursed, and lauded in some cases. It appears that while some of us were busy cowering and hiding, more bold men and women were out claiming what they felt was theirs. From what was said in bars, camps, and in houses were that five individuals had gathered many followers from being able to survive in the wars in various ways...

Magnus the Crow was the one that stands out the most to me – I suppose because he has white hair... and that eye patch is amazing to look at. His hall up in the north seems to be as frigid and no nonsense as the weather itself. I bet he even chose to build in that icy snow to possibly send a message of their tenacity. The man himself seemed more keen to live off of the respect of his followers, and not fear – and he told me of a story where he was buried under ice – dreaming of a crow on his shoulder sent from Ymir. He said he crawled his way from the snow and ice until he reached the surface, and vows to find glory for the Vanir and his people.

In the fertile valley, those hunters keep talking about their leader, Arkhos – apparently he's big on honor, duty, and possibly trading, because I saw a lot of things set up for sending. Their castles built into the cliff side are the prettiest things I've seen in a long time.... There is a shrine to Mitra there as well.. and I hear the men there are full of valor and value culture and trade.

Those rocky regions near the valley are littered with tents and camps... It looks like a lot of former slaves and people running from something live in a few of them – and the rest are just savages – and I don't mean that rudely – I mean really, they live very....uncomfortably. Tents, and cages – lots of small set ups. Apparently the strongest, toughest, and most respected is their leader,

I then went to the desert to see what was left of the old temple that in my eyes, had saved us – and to my dismay, the entire thing had been destroyed or buried in the sand, for nothing remained to even signify its once glorious presence. What I did find were that slavers and the religious had taken this time to their advantage more than ever. I suppose it is quite hard to keep track of your property when the world is literally crumbling around you.

I am sure it is my mind – however, I am positively certain that the mountains have changed after the largest god war I had ever heard of or witnessed.... At any case, they spoke of a priest starting up a city down near the three lakes next to Spermeru and calling it New Stygia. They say that his name is Solaris and he is held in high regard through many of his followers. From what I have heard - The man himself is a slaver who fancies himself a king (Ha. Like any of us are royalty here). He must be powerful or charismatic, because I rarely hear a nasty word about him from his free citizens.

The Jungle is the worst, though... There seems to be no sign of life at all - but lots of empty buildings, and the air doesn't feel right. I am worried something bad happened to the city there. Its architecture is lovely, though - but I don't dare venture in. Something in the pit of my stomach gnaws at me not to go in.... I hear there are some people in there that regard truth above all, but I have yet to meet the woman who leads those people.

If you find this collection of writings and wish to seek these people out – I highly recommend it. Should there ever be another battle of the Gods, I have most certainly found that friends make the end of the world better. They are not fans of a neutral party or deserters – so I suggest you choose your house well – for when the Gods return to smite us once more, I'd rather die in company than alone. How about you, stranger?

--Myza
Posted Aug 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 9, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
House Summaries

House Name: New Stygia
Leader(s): Soris, Sylvaria
House Motto: Know yourself, and you shall know the gods.
House Colors: Green, Purple, and Gold
Summarize what this house is about: Slave/Auction/Armory
Location of main city: Desert

House Name: Totemic Holds
Leader(s): Magnus the Crow
House Motto: Born of fire, hardened by ice.
House Colors: Black and blue
Summarize what this house is about: War, power, dominion
Location of main city: Snowy Mountains

House Name: Tarantia
Leader(s): Arkhos
House Motto: Through strength, determination, and vigilance, anything is possible.
House Colors: Black and Green
Summarize what this house is about: Honor, Glory, Culture
Location of main city: The Breach, Southeast of New Asagarth in the Greenlands.

House Name: Rahasia
Leader(s): Isadora Alana Giustinia
House Motto: Beneath clear skies.
House Colors: Blue, gold and white.
Summarize what this house is about:
Unity, knowledge and wisdom.
Location of main city: Eastern island in the southern river with the little "lake" in it.

More details of each house can be found in our Discord. https://discord.gg/r3Af747
Posted Aug 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 9, 18
Votes:
+1
Just posting some wonderful screenshots of what we have built on the server!

Enjoy!
-Happy

20180828135218_1.jpg

20180828135837_1.jpg

20180828141408_1.jpg

20896160DF5662555788629463858BC4EB94F2A1.png

20180828140329_1.jpg
Posted Sep 2, 18 · Last edited Sep 2, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Here is the new arena at Sanctum. Join us for the grand opening soon!

3C2EA490E7DB0A3CF6FBD3C34EED9587A3697A83.png

F5429E3854E46E96E55B9CF6B6BF0CC125655F42.png

8A6DDBD46D841E97E843CFDB75C0F06D97F6E95B.png

84CA2E047F43E71047FB198097E3260BFC7A8C7B.png

D23FA57A2401524077E67A36C010363A3DEE3DAE.png
Posted Sep 4, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
I jumped right into this server a few days after it was founded. We're still growing and the little community we've made is fantastic! We aim to be a server for RP "misfits" to find a happy home. We welcome newbies and people who want to refine their RP skills. We welcome people who have had a difficult time finding just the right fit for their game experience. We welcome everyone who's over 18, plays within the lore of Conan, and follows basic RP etiquette. We've been listening to feedback about our faction system and it's pretty positive! We don't oppose people playing their own way, building their homes, or having their own IC relationships. However, factions help create built-in conflict to further RP and help people settle in, find their folks, and not have to worry about bouncing from clan to clan as things change or clans go under. Factions definitely help with RP continuity. Also, the admin team is really involved with the players. There's no "castle on the hill" where all the admins hang out. We're actively playing with our server members and constantly communicating and asking for input. This has been my most welcoming and positive experience in CE so far and I highly encourage people to check us out!
Posted Sep 10, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
I support everything that Althea said in her post above. Being brand new to CE it was rather daunting for me as I did not know anything about the game mechanics and I did not know what sort of folk were out there in the community. I feel really at home on Transcending Ages. I've never been made to feel anything but welcome, even my never ending questions have all been patiently answered.

The set up is very impressive with the factions each having a main camp where you can live if you like, or you can build your own house either within your own faction's area or elsewhere. The set up here is to promote inclusive RP but also allows for the nomads, the loners and whatever playing/RP style suits. Our admins are very visible. They are in there playing the game with us and driving stories because they care that the members have a positive experience here.

Come check us out! The only drama I've witnessed happens in the RP, where it should remain. The rules are written to support a positive RP experience and keep us safe with the right sort of safeguards you'd expect from a mature, responsible community. We are small right now, don't let that put you off, come be part of something in it's early days and be part of establishing a large, active, responsible server, where RP for everyone who wants it is the focus.
Posted Sep 10, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Hello!~

I am Gelle and I am one of the admins on our server. I wanted to extend another welcome to anyone searching for a home. We are incredibly kind, inclusive, and we care very much about your RP experience and your fun! Games are for playing, not for stressing over. We try hard to foster a positive environment where ALL members are cared for and included -- not just leaders and their friends.

Here we don't ask you to bend your character or stories for us - we bend for you! We also have a dedicated GM who does nothing but be available to foster RP for anyone at any time. Come by and ask any questions you have, drop off any concerns, or just come by to meet us and see we are real people who really care.

We're looking forward to meeting you! :d
Attached Images
Posted Sep 12, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Hello! I play as Myza, and I also wanted to come and extend another invitation to come and join us. We're very heavily RP centered and we LOVE to actually give a fuck about each other's characters, backstories, and ongoing happenings (What a concept!)

We're a friendly, open, inclusive bunch who all decided to start this server because we felt out of place. If you're looking for a home with us other black sheep - look no further!! Come see us and hang out with a bunch of other like-minded adults who are also parents, career holders, young adults, older adults in their better years, and any one who just wants to feel like the server they join is THEIR server too.

Once you join, our server is your server. <3
Posted Sep 16, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Bump~

Hello. Come by and check us out. Ask questions, make comments - join the wacky fun of us bah bah black sheeps. :3
Posted Sep 21, 18
Page
of 2
Top Posters
673 Posts
211 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&
Upcoming birthdays (11)