Main Forum
Page
of 6

Voice RP Server (PC) *wiped 11/12*

54 replies
Votes:
+2
Were building on monthly events and I really hope to see you all there :)
Posted Sep 2, 18
Votes:
+2
This server is a really fun and awesome server come join us and have so fun. We have all types of fun
Posted Sep 2, 18
Votes:
+1
Sloan / Mikey08/24/2018
I Sloan once a proud follower of Mitra has been cast out and ashamed by my god, In my time of need he was not there he turned his back on me, I was living in the green land to the east but now am in the lands to the west, I Stumbled upon a great wise man i asked him his name and he replied you need not know my name only that i am of Set and he showed me that you would come, I was confused so i asked who was this Set and how would he know i would come here, The man replied Set knows all and knows what happened to you in the lands to the east, i was confounded so i listened to the man who then went on to tell me Set wanted me to be a High Priest, Set knows how strong and wise you are, And he needs a man like you to teach the other people of the exiled lands about him, I agreed and became a loyal follower of Set, He is now my God the one i worship and the riches have not stopped since, I am truly blessed to have found this man and Set for he is so powerful and all knowing, We shall see what becomes of me i cannot wait to see how amazing Set truly is.
Posted Sep 2, 18
Votes:
+1
August 28, 2018
Sloan / MikeyLast Tuesday at 9:32 PM
I was out for a wander in the highlands today and ran into two ymir followers they were very friendly and i gave them a gift the gift of antidote from Set, They seemed to appreciate it and offered me a gift in return i declined as the gift of Set is free and i should not receive items back in return, I enjoyed my little hike and then returned home to my safe keep where i have gone to bed.(edited)

September 3, 2018
Sloan / MikeyToday at 1:42 AM
I took a stroll out in the desert doing my peace offering rounds and came across the people of dafari (Yogites) they were a cautious people but they soon realized i came in peace in the name of Set, I received a ritual club and some purified meat from them we each swapped our offerings and are now on good terms they are a peaceful group if you know how to approach them in the right way, They discussed making an outpost out west which pleases me as there are not many people out west this will give me much needed interaction and one day we shall eat at the table that Set has prepared for us together living in harmony, This brought an end to a good day and i then went to bed.(edited)
Posted Sep 2, 18
Votes:
+1
Sloan / MikeyToday at 4:45 AM
Well today was a good day, I finally got the living quarters done, And after this i decided to head down to the oasis to clear my head, I stumbled upon a Derketo shrine i could not believe it as Derketo is my god Sets Queen could it really be are my eyes deceiving me? I sat at the shrine for a bit to see who had erected it, All of a sudden i was being snuck up on it was a man by the name of Hass he was a very quiet man i hope to meet him again and hopefully we can talk, I also met the High Priestess of Derketo her name was Ryku she was Magnificent, Beautiful and Smart the feelings of lust started to over come me, was it a trick or was this a gift from Set himself is he giving me my Queen as he has his? We shall have to wait and see what happens between myself and Ryku , This concluded my day as i went home shortly after back to main base where i have gone to bed thinking about this High Priestess i cant seem to get her out of my head that magnificent physique that amazing scent i can still smell it, I shall end my day a happy man thinking of this.
Set also grew in numbers today with the addition of Cookie and also Ssjarchon we are truly being blessed
Posted Sep 6, 18
Votes:
+1
Glad I jumped over to this server! Can't wait for some of the big RP events that are coming!
Posted Sep 6, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+630
Admins
Online on Site
I love that there is a voice RP server! Now that your server is a going concern, let me know if you'd like to change the title of your post! And best of luck!
AbinIjg.png
Posted Sep 7, 18
Votes:
+11
wrote:
I love that there is a voice RP server! Now that your server is a going concern, let me know if you'd like to change the title of your post! And best of luck!

YES - TY - PM sent
banner.png
Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Really good Rp hope to see this server grow as its awesome
Posted Sep 9, 18
Votes:
+2
This is very exciting! Our server is going to host our first event! This is a great time for new faces to join our server!
Attached Images
Posted Sep 9, 18
Page
of 6
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&