Main Forum
Page
of 6

Voice RP Server (PC) *wiped 11/12*

54 replies
Votes:
Hi there, the server sounds awesome, I would love to get involved if I am a fit for you all. It's a bit past my bedtime now, but maybe tomorrow I could pop into Discord for a chat with one of you guys or gals :)
Posted Aug 22, 18
Votes:
+11
Sounds great - Iam on and off throughout the day - hope to see you soon
banner.png
Posted Aug 22, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Having a blast on the server already! Hope to meet everyone in there!
Posted Aug 23, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
It's great to be part of something that's so rare in the RP community at the moment. The game has been almost forgotten by many great rp'ers, but to have a server brought up for Voice RP makes me happy. It's a good server, with friendly people and great rp'ers!
Posted Aug 23, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
OP edited to show more current/relevant info
banner.png
Posted Aug 24, 18 · OP
Votes:
+630
Admins
Online on Site
Voice RP can be a hard sell but I've seen it work really well back in Day Z in a few places. Best of luck!
AbinIjg.png
Posted Aug 25, 18
Votes:
+11
wrote:
Voice RP can be a hard sell but I've seen it work really well back in Day Z in a few places. Best of luck!

TY - Ive been a part of a few communities where it worked VERY well
banner.png
Posted Aug 25, 18 · OP
Votes:
+11
Server is doing great! In just about two weeks we already had to increase the server size! Come join us! We have a busy discord with several characters journals being developed – come be part of someone’s story! Come let us be part of YOUR story!
banner.png
Posted Aug 27, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
This is truly an amazing server and community, we are growing at a steady rate and have some amazing RP'ers already cant wait to grow even more.
Posted Aug 30, 18
Votes:
+11
We have had some very high quality RPers join us. We have several character journals being developed as the ingame characters increasingly interact with one another – here is an example of one:
+++
Scall lies down on his bed staring ag his ceiling. It has been far too long since he’s been this sore. Even the small abode he had built didn’t make him this sore. He has moved on since then, a mere few days ago. Ymir has granted this priest a warrior.
I met someone that embodies Ymir heart and soul. I found him sitting outside the den a few days ago. He introduced himself as Korendel. I’ve called him Kore for short. He showed me his place up North. But it was not just his place but every Ymir worshipper’s palace. He invited myself and Asger to live there. Asger was not there but I told him that there was another that lived around here. I was hesitant, I did not know if it was a trick. If he was a Setite being sneaky, or a follower of Yog just trying to have me for dinner. But then he showed me his alter. It was indeed Ymir’s. I accepted the invite and we both moved my stuff into the palace. This follower of Ymir has taught me a lot. Mainly in the art of battle. Sure I could swing a maul, but he taught me how to dodge and some tactics. As the high priest of Ymir I had many battle teachings but mainly worship was my specialty.
Speaking of High Priest. We’ve had two visitors. I was there for the visitation by the High Priest of Set. He said he was just making the rounds and came upon us as we just finished upgrading the alter to Ymir. I am talking this as a sign. For he gave us some antidotes, and then said if we ever needed anything just to ask. His name is Sloan. Which leads us to the next High Priest visit.
I was not here for this. Kore told me afterwards. The vulture Yogs. Apparently they came over the day before, tried messing with Kore. He wouldn’t stand for it. He sold them something and they left. But then they returned. The high priest, Tahu, another follower and his mate, surrounded Kore. Kore walked away. He roughed up the other three and sent them running back to their home. Ymir definitely shines down on his warriors!
The North is not welcome to the Yogites anymore. If we find them here they will regret it. But you can’t blame them completely. For they are beasts and beast only know the one thing that comes to them. We have work to do around the palace. Fortify it. I also will take the trek down to the jungles. Talk with High Priest of Set. See if there is anything we can help each other with.
++++
Join us and become part of the story!
banner.png
Posted Aug 30, 18 · OP
Page
of 6
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts