Main Forum
Page
of 7

GAME OF THRALLS Season 5

67 replies
Votes:
+55
About ten various IC stories written by players just yesterday means to me, that my fellow roleplayers are really having fun here.
You can check right after joining the discord, we have opened RP channels for not-yet-approved people too.
Posted Sep 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
I must say, the amount of effort and dedication put into this server was a hook for me. I didn't even realize that this server was PC until I saw the mods and it made me say... "Wait.. this isn't Xbox.". I personally knew Conan from my Xbox community. This server was what made me purchase the game again.. on PC. The characters, the immersion, the intense never ending conflict will forever drive me to be online at all hours that I normally am not! I am an American based player, dedicating my time to a UK based server because it is that DAMN good. If your not a part of this your missing out on what role play in Conan can truly be.
Posted Sep 10, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+61
Another fine weekend on the server, again murder, plots and devious double crossing Who is in charge? Who survived the chaos? And who is the new power? Come and find out and join our discord and read the in character stories to find out more.
Posted Sep 11, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
My character being kind of a loner is not involved in any IC plot and didn't even met that many people, but I know and see that people have huge fun with the server. There doesn't seem to be any toxicity or ill wills towards anybody. Everybody seem friendly and I hope it will all remain like that for a long long time :) <3
People may die, but stupidity is forever.
Posted Sep 13, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
I'm really enjoying this server, joined about a week and a half ago, met alot of good roleplayers. Quite a few people including a self-proclaimed King died during this time, the RP around + after this was great and everyone handled it maturely. Group is very friendly OOCly, very devious ICly. And it's awesome there hasn't being the OOC drama sadly happens too often when there's IC deaths or big changes in power structure on an RP server.
Posted Sep 14, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+55
While the server really starts to fill up (yesterday 28 players online, there is still room for many more, as we have 70 slot rig. Suprisingly the US population grows quite strong indeed.
Join our discord to see the unique setting we have created.

https://discord.gg/gH8d7Dt
Posted Sep 17, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+61
So many new players but always room for more. Cone join our discord to find out and look over the character stories. This is one of the most mature, lore detailed and overall a brilliant server you will find.
Posted Sep 18, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+17
An ever growing, mature community and a very great atmosphere among all the players, and there are so many parallel stories with lots of plot twists. Hands down the best RP experience I've had in a long time!
Posted Sep 18, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
A devoted Mitraen woman has been through a lot since her arrival to the Exiled lands. Despite her good nature and avoiding to bother anyone, she has been hunted throughout the Exiled lands with only one friend to rely on.

20180902204841_1.jpg

Over the course of time, the Mitraen was slowly being torn apart by the cruelty and horror she had been through during her time in exile. She had experienced torture and rape. Seen betrayal and death. And been delivered and gifted to a Necromancer.

20180907225558_1.jpg

Months have passed since then, paranoia and fear had caused her to forsake Mitra, forsake her beloved and most of all, forsake herself. She is no longer hiding but will she ever be safe?

0057160b2128d46f73919cdb314c5eb2.png

The server has been very active since launch and the story line has been the most interesting that I’ve seen in a long time. There is intrigue, betrayal, drama, conflict, war but also romance constantly going on and there haven’t been a dull moment since day one.

There is a lot of helpful information on their discord, they have really taken their time to set everything up to perfection.

I would highly recommend this server to anyone that really loves roleplay and want to immerse themselves in the world of Conan and the exiled lands.
giphy.gif
Posted Sep 19, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+61
So the wheel turns and those that survived are either stronger or wiser. So many plots and twists. Loads of new players and one of the best mature group or players. It's also scary. The monsters in the volcano, the Baron and his lords at the Oasis, the innocent and those who want just to live in peace. Come and join our discord to find out more. This is such a great RP server. Mature, funny, dangerous and no drama.
Posted Sep 23, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 7
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!