+4
unknown.png
20181111223410_1.jpg
20181111225016_1.jpg
20181112011525_1.jpg
Posted Nov 11, 18
Votes:
+12
Been on this server for almost two weeks now and I love it.
Regular events and a server story, awesome hub cities and a comfy discord community. If you like a server story and at the same time want to develop your own character story, this server is definitely the right choice.
Posted Nov 15, 18
Votes:
+4
Seed of Akivasha: Final Episode

31b902530674df46ab48abd64923c6e2.jpg

The veil of conquest weighs heavy for the ambitious.. for all their wealth has become dust, their resources ravaged, and their power waning to nothing more than a memory, their only comfort, is the embrace the coming oblivion that awaits them.

Tia'maketh, self proclaimed vessel of the mistress of akivasha, sits on her desert throne. Her subjects that remain, dwell in her presence full of doubt and contemplation of removing themselves from her cabal of broken promises and hollowed accomplishments. the Snakemen that remain, keep faith that the exile lands can still be theres, if more of their bretheren were to come from the void. only that, unknown to them, Tia'maketh no longer holds the power of the void, nor the power of the beast, as she has lost both by the hands of the exiles themselves, defiant against their power and ambitious of conquering them.

f4f36f2b86a33c9d7cf920940663f37e.jpg

Tia' Maketh, despite her charisma , her prowess with the dark arts, remains on her throne, taken a back, like a queen huddled in her corners as the rooks and bishops prepare to behead the very vampiric snake that she proclaims to be.

"Mother...am i not enough" her eyes stare into the emptiness of the desert.

"I have done all these things, all these deeds, for you, and you are silent.. you are always silent, but i understand"

As a snake man commander approaches Tia'maketh and her throne, their exchange is quick as a coming plan was already set in motion. the kind one would see has a Hail mary to turn the tide of the her wretched campaign upon the land.

"my champions fight for you, and fight for your name, all in the name of set, but for you most of all...oh mother, i understand though...how silent you always were to me" her hand slowly grips the arms of the throne

"you were always one that saw little of me... no matter how much love and affection i gave you...,, you always ignored me, as if i were..an insect..."

a horn sounds loudly from a distance, coming from the land of the Tower of Bats
"but here we are....i command a legion, and you...banished into oblivion, a worse fate than death, i never wanted such things come upon you..mother... before i was too weak to give you the eternal rest you deserve, one without pain or torment, unlike the void... but now, i am stronger, strong enough to finally free of you of this realm void i placed you in.."

She departs from her throne, walking over towards the ledge to survey the coming sand storm that ripples the horizon , full of fury and wrath.

"you are angry, full of hate...and revenge, i know this, i would be too, if some one did ..what i did to you... thus, that is why i must do this, to solidify my place. as Akivasha, the true Akivasha....the Only Akivasha"

f4c46d6bd3e79014cb85d0f940469bbd.jpg

She turns, looking to one of her subjects to issue a command

"see to it the tower of bats is fortified, nobody goes in, or out, Do not leave until the Void portal is completely closed, and destroyed for good."

the remaining snakemen travel to their destination, from there they will make their stand, with the wizards perofrming their arts upon the portal, they will lay down their lifes in order to prevent Akivasha from escaping out of the portal, and unleashing her wrath upon all who are responsible.

5c351229f5f560dc689b71835bc3ec5f.jpg

((FINAL EPISODE EVENT SUNDAY 5pm EST US, Starting location at Cerulean City - Final Destination Tower of Bats))
Posted Dec 1, 18 · Last edited Dec 1, 18
Page
of 4
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&
Upcoming birthdays (11)