Wrath of the Blood Takers Event: Final Episode images

2bdb196447557767ce97f18aa4dd6410-jpg.jpg
b7329d7357bbdb912c4259c669687391-jpg.jpg
ConanSandbox-2018-10-08-00-43-03-45.jpg
ConanSandbox-2018-10-08-00-35-37-37.jpg
ConanSandbox-2018-10-08-00-44-36-08.jpgConanSandbox-2018-10-08-00-52-11-60.jpg
b958952be59ad19202df04eabfa98362-jpg.jpg

Conclusion.

The Blood Legion, with their final attempt for domination, sought the power of a khitan priestess from a from a distant land, they followed her to buccaneer bay where she was protected by both the black hand pirates and the tribal nations of the jungle region, aware of her worth as well as the consequences that followed if the blood legion were to reach her, they forfeited their lives in order to stop the horde.

Seeing the constant wars and battles down below, the priestess felt the only way for all this to end was to sacrifice her life force and summon a greater creature of an unknown realm to rid the undead threat. as heroes of the exile lands fought down to the last man and woman, the deed was done, the unearthly creature was summon, and a cleansing commence all across the land. no one was safe, man, woman, or undead.

for those who survived, all was certain that their past deeds were wiped away, but also the blood legion. through the ruin, the sense of rebuilding and rebirth takes hold once more for the people of the exile lands.

-this marks the end of this Story Arc

Exiled Kingdoms Season 3 begins next week.
Posted Oct 7, 18 · Last edited Oct 14, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Exiled Kingdom's server has been wiped today.
Everyone is now starting fresh, as the admins work on surprises for the players. :d
Votes on new mods are running and being tested out.
Join our discord to check it all out. :d
https://discord.gg/eRU8zeb
Posted Oct 7, 18 · OP
Votes:
+4
Serenity_Lake_01.JPG
Serenity_Lake_02.JPG
Posted Oct 9, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
g9R8Xv6skGLtgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
20181011232442_1.jpg
Posted Oct 12, 18
Votes:
+4
SEASON 3

Many moons have passed, the culling of flesh concluded; nothing more than whispers of the past, and a new age of rebirth has commenced, new stories...and new opportunists

The exiles rebuild, ridding themselves of the mistakes of old, new cities have begun to rise, the Desert city of the south, and the land of Cerulean of the north, as well as the jungle shores have erected their huts and towers. As the outer lands of the exile territories seek order and solitude. Chaos erupts within the inner territories.

fc14ebfd86f09b627b0e36684e70284a-jpg.jpg

A strange dark presence has risen from the ashes, and behind it followed a old tyrannical threat. The Serpent men
71a1b5eb7311ef1573b9b69231eb66fb-jpg.jpg

War arrived, turning their gaze upon the desert villages, pillaging resources, and occupying established landmarks all in the name of a familiar being -- Akivasha

Akivasha, a stygian princess who said to have lived 10000 years, is said to now set it eyes upon the exile lands, however the one leading the conquest is not her personally, but if one who speaks on her behalf.

Tia'maketh

4417a1d779182dd266c210cf3f8ae181-jpg.jpg

Tia'maketh, who proclaims herself to be the rightful daughter of Akivasha, leads the cursed campaign, her influence is one of mystery as she not only commands the Serpentmen legion, but also obtained the gift of Jhebbal Sag, to communicate and control beasts of all forms.

5a38311753869abb653da497697c7b08-jpg.jpg

Tribes with in the exile lands who follow Jhebbal Sag rebuke her gift, speaking her actions are of one of blasphemy, and for that, the Tribal nations Wage war upon Tia'maketh. and the lands splinter and cry out once more.

[Seed of Akivasha Event Begins 10/21 5pm EST US]
Posted Oct 14, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
C45BFB0DA6AA4BCFAE415EB03B4B5A4765376C29.png
Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2018.10.13_-_22.23.42.71.png
148768872a752da5724a3443180eacb1-jpg.jpg
20180919003350_1.jpg
Posted Oct 16, 18
Votes:
+4
Happy hour at the Lusty Lupin!

a95d5d68939c0b9669f4b17b35ca72cd-jpg.jpg
54fa2ab74b50ae1d45c01ee4349e4092-jpg.jpg
3d7b11b16530df9279829e7b72252333-jpg.jpg
Posted Oct 19, 18 · Last edited Oct 19, 18
Votes:
+4
unknown.png
20181020113541_1.jpg
20181020115633_1.jpg
unknown.png
Posted Oct 20, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
20180627021444_1.jpg
20180805013902_1.jpg
unknown.png
20180523153501_1.jpg
Posted Oct 26, 18
Votes:
+4
Seed of Akivasha Episode 2:

tribal_shaman_by_butteredbap-d6wwvnh.jpg

Many moons have passed, as the snake men forces have traveled to the north lands, they were met with great opposition. compared to the resistance they experienced in the desert lands, the Nordheimer clans were more than prepared for the supposed invasion. Even so, an answer is yet to be met against the growing number of mythical beasts that pepper across the known lands. as adventurers attempt to slay these unnatural creatures, many fail...while the beasts themselves, continue to multiply.

despite this, a shaman dawning cloth of the jungle regions, furs and pelts adorn his attire, painted in the blood of his brethren lost long ago, stand with the northern people, making his dwelling in the major city of Cerulean. the man would murmur about his sins, following with whispers of redemption. not only to the land, but to the one he worships.

Jhebbal Sag.

"Beast Lord, i am ruined, yet i still live.... is this the fate you wish for me, to lather and soak up the blood of my faults, my wrongs towards you, towards my brothers, my sisters...all for the wiles of the flesh. the seduction of woman...i have ruined myself, to forfeit my gift of tongue to the animals, to the spirits, all for..........love, no ..not love... lust, lust for woman, lust for, Tia'maketh"

the shaman touches his bare chest, faint claw marks visible upon his pectorals

"Tia'maketh..."

"how long has it been? the comfort of your presence, your wisdom , your benevolence.....i longed for it, and you ...you used me"

his hand lowers, fingers enclosed around the splintered tribal staff that is planted before him

"my voice is lost, but not my soul. my gift was taken, corrupted, but not my will, not my resolve....never again"
the shaman steps forwards, making his way outward to the city gates.

"all that is left, all that i have now...is my vengeance, and my redemption....and i shall not be denied"

the shaman arrives to the gates, where he is met with a number of scouts, all from different cultures, kushite, aquilonian, stygian and so on, all garbed in different attires representing their regions, yet all having a commonality among them; the symbol of jhebbal sag stitched on various parts of their clothing , armor, or weapons.

"go forth my children, spread the word... Tia'maketh and her snakemen's days of non-resistence comes to an end. find adventurers eager for blood and battle, tell them my will, that the Black Galleon will be stripped away from the slithered tongue fools. the exile lands will not be theirs, by Jhebbal Sag's will they will be stopped. now go!"

As opposing forces from different regions begin to prepare, the snake men current forces at the black galleon continue to enslave and take prisoners, both on the boat and the surrounding area. However, the changing winds will soon begin to blow a different direction

c980561563b259cef1632b515f9fe40f.jpg

Warriors from different regions have arrived to the Black Galleon and waged an assault against the snake men. The battle arrived swiftly, dispatching their enemies in every corner. As they work their way through the decks, they finally meet with the snakeman commander.

"Those who oppose Tia'maketh will be slaughtered, your life is forfeit!"

the commander charges forward, headlong against the warriors of the regions, his hardened steel war staff spins blindly within his scaled palm, striking with venomous intent. his power was one that would demand respect, demand fear and lamentation from his enemies.

but it did not....

51adcc7d7fe7da1db43467909999b590-jpg.jpg

the warriors responded in kind, targeting the commander on all fronts. putting the enemy quickly on the defensive. despite the commander having a group of lowly soldiers at his side, they were quickly slain by the onslaught. it was not the warriors who were to have their fates sealed by deaths grip, not today. the fight would've concluded much shorter, had it not been for the elements intervening.

9ec6da13c4eba7cf65f7b73984366036-jpg.jpg

A Storm roared from a distance, and not before long, arrived on the starboard Stern of the Black Galleon. The warriors advantage against the commander was one to be questioned , as the snake man fiend used the darkness of the storm to its favor, striking when needed, evading when necessary, all to force attrition against the mortal adventurers to tire them, and eventually pick them off one by one. Unfortunately, such as a gods favor come at moments notice, it is just as fleeting.

The storm fades and moves swiftly away from the black galleon, once again leaving the snake man commander at not only in a unfavorable position, but a fatal one. The warriors close in all at once, and Dispatches the foe, striking it dead to limp; the commanders head departs from its slithery shoulders, rolling down to the lower decks into the blackened void below.

The battle has concluded, the snakemen were all slain, all that was left was the spoils. part of the task was to free the humans from their cages, among the task, the retrieval of a mystical jewel, the tear of Jhebbal Sag.

It is said the tear of Jhebbal Sag was one with power, to bring forth an powerful ancient creature, in addition to communicating through the beyond, its origins of creation are unknown, as all things, all that is left was to return it to its rightful owner.

However, such a thing did not come to pass.

bdcd58d1d9a03e5052fcbcc1a28c15ff.jpg

As the warriors gathered their victorious spoils, the Tear of Jhebbal Sag was found by one of the warriors, a man of great skill that also matches his greed for the material. he found the jewel, as just as quickly, pocketed for his own. as the warriors asked if he found it, He feinted ignorance. for that, the warriors returned to their employer with news of the Jewel being not recovered. they were paid with bars of gold and golden lotuses to mend their wounds. Yet for that one cunning warrior, he obtained both coin, and jewel of unknown power.

as the warriors depart, they were given word that the north was next to be hit by the snake men army. as they seek the ancient creature, the warriors of the region may soon be tasked to stop them before the creature can be found and resurrected. as word continues to spread that more snakemen were spotted in new asgarth, trying to take over the city, in addition of marauding bands, capturing wanderers to bolster their slave camps.

The Jhebbal Sag Shaman in Cerulean City recieved the news about liberating the black galleon, the power were free, but the jewel was not found. the shaman frown, showing disgust and remorse.

"the Jewel must be found, ...we must find it, before Tia'maketh and her horde does, the lands depend on it....."

the shaman lowers himself, kneeling to the ground, grabbing the soil in both hands , squeezing it as his fists tightened

"even in my darkest hour, I will find my redemption... Tia'maketh, you will not win, I swear it"

witch_doctor_by_sunradio-d4xxz0q.jpg

End of Episode 2

((Next episode will be next Sunday November 4th 2018))
Posted Oct 29, 18 · Last edited Oct 29, 18
Page
of 4
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&
Upcoming birthdays (11)