Main Forum
Page
of 4

Oasis of the Damned, an RP-PvP Server

33 replies
Votes:
+2
Hi, my name is Alundra, and I am looking for an RP server that can mix maturity, fun and relative friendliness into a worthwhile CE experience. I have joined this server, and am curious if anyone can walk me through the details of it; as in the things that make this server unique and enjoyable. I wish I had more detailed questions, but I have never joined an RP server before.
Posted Jul 20, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
We'll get you taken care of Alundra!
Posted Jul 20, 18
Votes:
Telith's Lost

Telith's Lost is recruiting! If you come to the server and wish for a place to call home, consider us!

IC: Led by Lady Emelia, Telith's Lost has staked its claim in the region known as the Highlands. They live by a few simple principles. Honor, integrity, strength, loyalty. While Emelia follows Mitra, she does not expect that of everyone. Sometimes called Queen of the North she is looking to test this claim over time and expand her influence and power with a few good men and women. She seeks to engage in trade, diplomacy, defense of her people and if need be, war to defend her lands. If you believe you can follow these ideals, and her, seek her out in her home. You would not merely be servants, you would, with time, be family.

OOC: This clan has persevered across 3 servers now and has united behind a single vision from its inception. Namely bring a just rule to the often lawless areas of the Northern Exiled lands under the rulership of Emelia. We're currently rebuilding and looking for people who would enjoy being here. We seek warriors, tavern staff, aids, diplomats, traders, and more. Send a tell if you're interested!

Our base of operations:

Teliths_Lost_base.jpg

Our in-game location:

Teliths_Lost_location.jpg

And our world famous bath-house:

Teliths_Lost_Bathhouse.jpg
Posted Jul 21, 18 · Last edited Jul 21, 18
Votes:
This server is a heck of a lot of fun and I say that as someone that is only able to log on twice a week. There's always something fun happening.
Posted Jul 31, 18
Kai
Can't express how much I love this server. The RP is great and engaging, shit can get intense. The people are great and it's just a great community.

*Sweats with a gun to head* The admins are glorious too!
Posted Jul 31, 18
Votes:
+2
I'm just here for Wendy's 0.99 specials.

She is so much better than the King of Burger.

+10 this server.
"I already know I'm going to hell when I die, now it's kind of a go big or go home kind of a thing" -FadedCalicoJack
Posted Aug 1, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
I'm just here for Wendy's 0.99 specials.

She is so much better than the King of Burger.

+10 this server.

I'm afraid I must confess that the 0.99 specials have ended. Still, this red head may bring them back at her discretion!
Posted Aug 2, 18
Votes:
Having played on a few RP servers, I have to say that this is by far the best. The staff are experienced and willing to help get people settled, it has been a joy and I am glad that I was able to bring my clan here.
Posted Aug 2, 18
Votes:
The crows are once more looking to bolster their ranks!

Rumors and whispers say, that shady city of Shadizar's Shadow located in the Southern desert is a place of opportunities for people, who know that there is money to be made, rumors to collect or chance to find even most rare goods in whole exiled lands. Under the protection of the Three Masters; The Breaker - Raad Kha , The Builder - Dikha and The Lore Master - Bei, the hive of scum and villainy thrives on trade of any kind. As long as you have merchandise, gold or silver to offer, you are more than welcome to the City of Crows.

The Crows themselves are looking for a capable man and woman who not scared to get their hands dirty, and take on all sorts of work and opportunities, as long, as they are getting paid. If you are mercenary or bountyhunter, scout or smuggler, thief or merchant, or skillful craftsman, chances are you’ll find a work there and roof above your head.

OOC
Crows are looking to recruit people who willing to explore and partake in the darker aspects of the Conan setting. Shadizar’s Shadow is inspired by Zamorian capital city – city of thiefs. We are looking for everything from slavers to slaves and all the general thuggery inbetween as might be expected of thieves, murderers and mercenaries, bountyhunters. Crows are not raiders, but more of mercenaries who willing to take on any kind of work, if the price is right.

Market.jpg
Posted Aug 6, 18
Votes:
Things are still really humming along on the Oasis. We're still looking for new players, especially EU players and if you want to play a slaver or other "villainous" type of character, we have lots of room for that as well!
Posted Aug 15, 18
Page
of 4
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&
Upcoming birthdays (11)