Main Forum

New to RP

2 replies
Votes:
Hi everyone. I've been playing Conan Exiles for a while, and I'm interested in trying out RP. However I have no experience with RP, so I don't really know what is required. I have some ideas for the background for my character, Sedru, and sort of a basic personality profile, but I don't know the first thing about RP.

Are mics required? I think it'd be tougher to "act" with voice than with typing. Plus I frequently play late at night with headphones on, so I can't talk anyway.

I'm looking to join a server that will accept RP noobs.
Posted May 2, 18 · OP
Votes:
+16
Hey,

You can check out my server if you want. We got plenty of lore resources, and you wont be the only one new to RP (there are some veterans as well, dont worry) Mics are not needed, maybe only one person uses voice to RP, but 99% of the playerbase types. Its not about how much experience someone got or anything like that, when it comes down to 'being good at RP', it depends for me on the sole thing: are you willing to put some time and effort in it? If yes, then you are very welcome to tag along ;) . I dont know if youre from the EU or US, but that shouldnt matter much, since we go population from both timezones and its definitely playable from both zones (Server is in the US, but Im from EU and can play fine without issues)

Server name: Rise of the Kingslayers
Discord: https://discord.gg/DaDFfSA
Posted May 2, 18
Votes:
Thanks! I'll check it out.
Posted May 2, 18 · OP
Top Posters
681 Posts
209 Posts
199 Posts
196 Posts
171 Posts