Main Forum

Looking for ROLE PLAYING PvE Server

5 replies
Votes:
+11
Looking for a server that is okay with a Youtuber, experience heavy roleplayer in for Pve

Sample of my videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-zEuT40Joo&list=PLlW1nUmPuar_zncEkZCFX8ewuXMIMBT89

U.S. only because lag.

Thanks
Posted Jan 8, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+13
Hey, got a rp pve/pvp server if you're still interested. I know its not really what your looking for, but kos is not allowed and offline raiding or being raided without reason is not even possible. Some pvp is needed for certain rp situations imo. Besides that we have admin built dungeons related to a server story line, to make sure the server still sees some action, but without needing to fear some longterm rp consequences with other players. Server is US based.

Check our server Rise of the Kingslayers out, or join our discord to have a peek and decide for yourself
Posted Jan 14, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Thanks I will check it out :)
Posted Jan 14, 18 · OP
Votes:
+13
https://discord.gg/DaDFfSA
I see I forgot to type the discord, sorry about that!
Posted Jan 14, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Check out Brutal Sun! We have 1 week on, 1 week off structure damage times. Additionally we have EXTENSIVE lore and admin run storylines. Not just the Dregs grind, but full fledged, articulated story arcs with Admin placed fortresses to raid, items to get, plot points to utilize. We have an attribute system that we use discord dice bot to roll, to see what rewards are, interactions etc. We have active Admins that do not play the game, we are dedicated Admins. We also have an entire mini-game called Conquest, where you gather thralls and turn them in. Once turned in, they are converted into an army and you can equip them, conquer regions, and pit yourself against other players. Owning a region on our customized map overlay also gives you large in game bonuses that are distributed (such as materials, thralls, special gear, etc.). Furthermore, we have 17 Gods to choose from and have expanded on the lore within Conan Exiles, you may devote to these Gods and receive their favor for in game rewards. We also have a fully functioning currency system that utilizes no mods. Players run their own market events and silver is the trade commodity. Admins also run markets where you can purchase materials, weapons, or sell your stuff to make silver!. We have a robust membership and we even fired up a second server to represent the dream world, which Exiles may enter for further storyline quests and advancement. Come check out what we have to offer, you wont be disappointed.

http://brutalsun.clanwebsite.com/
Posted Feb 14, 18
Votes:
+11
thank you The Mouth of Yo I will. I am kind of waiting for the final release though to avoid wipes but I appreciate the invite.
Posted Feb 17, 18 · OP
Top Posters
646 Posts
211 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
170 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Sat 26 May, 2018
Birthday on Sun 27 May, 2018