Main Forum

[Heavy-RP-PVP-LORE] The Grey City:New players encouraged!

4 replies
Votes:
+10
Alright! Server has gone public, no Password required, anyone who wants to join and will adhere to the rules is welcome! see you in the exiled lands!
Posted Jan 13, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Need some more members to establish a strong team of RPers in a lore-accurate and challenging environment - come join the fun!
Posted Jan 16, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Hey, is the server still open as public? Is there anyway I could get an ip address if it is. thanks in advance! :d
Posted Jan 18, 18
Votes:
+10
Yes, it is be able to be found in regular search just requires you have Pippi the mod, I've seen that sometime if you don't have the mod it doesn't show up
Posted Jan 18, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 18, 18
Votes:
+5
I'm highly interested in joining your server. As a self proclaimed Conan lorebeard, the premise of you following some-what the lore peaks my interest, though I do have a few questions I would like to ask first. My first question is, given your rules you have laid out, is it acceptable if a character insults, threatens another character with the drawing of a weapon(which realistically would be an exclamation of hostile intent) so on so forth that said player can opt out of any consequences that may ensue because of such by simply saying, "Nope, I don't accept that" basically rendering their actions non-consequential?
Secondly, what is your player interaction like? I have been apart of and joined many servers with very active player bases and the most frustrating issue I have is most are not "in the spirit" of roleplay, they tend to treat characters they personally do not like as NPCs or flat-out RP block.
19.jpg
Posted Jan 19, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
646 Posts
211 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
170 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&