Main Forum

New RP server ideas

1 reply
Votes:
+15
Well forgive me if there are better places to post this, and please do tell me where.

I am setting up a rp server (another one?! yes!) which will be launching begin january, and I am still figuring out the settings for the game itself, rules, etc.
We want to be a casual rp server but with optional more heavy rp elements. We will have a server story line, with admin run dungeons filled with mobs and puzzles, which will be connected to the story line, which would be every weekend. You can gather with your clan or other exiles if youre interested in taking part in the story, but you can just continue your grind as well and hear the results through ravens..

This is just one idea which will see the light, and Im looking for more (crazy) roleplay ideas, as well as for the actual game settings itself!
You dont have to join the game server when it launches, just throwing ideas and tips around will be welcomed dearly!
You can join our discord as well to discuss more: https://discord.gg/DaDFfSA

Please give your criticism while leaning back, or do participate actively if you want. We can use another admin, someone who can write story lines for a server, and just people looking for a new roleplay server!

This is your chance to let your ideas become true and help creating an ideal server!
Posted Dec 21, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 21, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+15
Big thanks to the people who supported us so far! We see the light of day now, and with a steady 10 members on constantly is not bad for a whole new server! Now lets hope our other ideas work out as intended as well!
Posted Jan 2, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
658 Posts
211 Posts
196 Posts
171 Posts
170 Posts
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Thu 21 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Thu 21 Jun, 2018