Main Forum
Page
of 11

Welcome to The Exiled! RP-PVP

109 replies
Votes:
+3
This is a vibrant server with several player run towns/cities. The builds are amazing. It has a great community both on Discord and in game. It's very welcoming to new players.

Discord is active with ways to find where RP is going on so you can jump right into the action. meet new players, start a new business... etc. Population is normally about 25 during most hours, pushing 35+ during peak times. Many clans to chose from as well as single player viability.

Highly recommend checking it out.
banner.png
Posted Jun 29, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
I got curios about this server but I have seen a few things which are a concern to me so I'd like anyone to confirm this for me.

1. The high XP rate makes me think you could reach maximum level really quickly, removing the sense of achievement of having worked really hard to get where you are.

2. Permanent death, meaning character wipe? I am not sure I understand this one, why would I invest months of time into a character to lose it because of a lag spike, a minor bad decision and so forth?

These are not criticism, I am just trying to understand if the server is for me or not.
Posted Jul 2, 18
Votes:
+3
Hello Yushy. Im not an admin or moderator for the server, but Im a player. So here is what I think...

1. Yes. The XP rate is turned up. This is so that the players can focus more on the RP of the server and get involved with it as swiftly as possible. Rather than linger behind other players that have already hit 60. This means that after a few days everyone is capable of benefiting from max level, which means PvP (if it happens) is not lopsided toward the experienced player due to a level difference.

2. Yes permadeath is a thing. However with the XP bonus it doesn't take long to recover. The only thing that really happens is that the story you were telling has come to an end for that character and a new story begins to take its place. However permadeath isn't something taken by the player base as a first action. There are other outcomes to PvP that induce more vibrant and rich role play. Permadeath is only ever a result of PvP when the death of a character makes sense. It would never be over, as you say, a minor bad decision, or a lag spike. Normally it is something that happens based off of months of history and role play.
banner.png
Posted Jul 2, 18
Votes:
+3
The server has an active community and discord as well as a depth of RP stories going on. Highly recommend checking out this server.
banner.png
Posted Jul 11, 18
Votes:
I've been on this server for about a month, and it's been fun since the moment I joined. An active player base and fantastic admin team make every day an new, exciting adventure. I highly recommend this server, both for new/more casual RPers and those that are more established.
Posted Jul 18, 18
Votes:
+2
I've been on this server for several months now, and I plan on staying for more. The admins are amazing, understanding and open to suggestions, player concerns or anything else. The community is mature, the people are good roleplayers and most of us even hang out and chit-chat over Discord's voice chat, for those who like to make new friends and whatever else while roleplaying in-game!

I highly suggest at least trying it out! :)
Posted Jul 18, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
We have a good balance of clans currently, pretty much all cultures are represented, we have warrior type clans, we have trading focused clans and much more.
Currently we have some events happening as well. The admins are always nice and open for suggestions and the community is great. It's always fun to just hang around in the discord if you can't play right now.
Posted Jul 22, 18
Votes:
+2
Being a blacksmith is hard when you don't have folks to sell to, but luckily, you could be one of those folks! Arms and Armor! Dresses and sandals! But in all seriousness, good rp environment more events happening than ever, and the best deals anywhere.
Posted Jul 31, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
Love the new Gardener Mod! The Lost Lions Village refurbishing project is now complete!

20180805230923_1.jpg

Kalia, of the Lions in her home.

20180808204554_1.jpg
Khal.jpg
Posted Aug 8, 18 · Last edited Aug 8, 18
Votes:
+3
Still a great server. Active community on Discord and ingame. Lots of RP, Good PvP with RP Motives. And now ranked 23 on TopConan
banner.png
Posted Aug 9, 18
Page
of 11
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&