Main Forum
Page
of 11

Welcome to The Exiled! RP-PVP

109 replies
Votes:
+3
Just joined the server maybe a couple of weeks ago. It is by far the best server for actual RP in the brutal world of Hyboria! You won't find griefers here. You won't find admins taking advantage of their position. And you most certainly won't find what I call "chest bumping pvp", where all there is, is talk about how big and bad you are as a character- only to be cut down to size (sometimes literally in half!) in that instant. And since such occasions imply that permadeth could happen you and the other player(s) are much more hesitant to actually start a fight unless you are extremely confident in the outcome. Will you usually lose? Of course, this is Hyboria! But sometimes... just sometimes, you win. And that's good enough for me!

So if you want a good sense of what it's like to 'live' in Hyboria's enchanted sands, pick up your cross, and park it on The Exiled server. The only way this could be better, was if it were in VR!! :d :geek:
Posted Jul 25, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
LrYCWY6.jpg
Northern Spire Settlement, The Exiled

There are large communities on The Exiled, and there are smaller communities. Interested in a more intimate feel? Join up with one of the smaller outskirt settlements. Help it to grow and experience the satisfaction of seeing your vision come to life before your eyes.
Posted Jul 29, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
The End of Days...

The Exiled Lands' impending doom is underway with a successful start to our first event, The Call of the Abomination.
20170806010140_1_1501983747.jpg

Come and be a part of our finale of events prior to the server wipe that will be bringing in the new biome. The events will be running from this weekend until 16 August; the day the expansion is released.

The expansion will include new armor, new weapons, an improvement to combat, and, of course, an entire new area to settle, explore, and role-play in.

9ePdNFtmFEUqdufJB9B9eS-650-80.jpg
Posted Aug 6, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+630
Admins
Online on Site
I think people getting a fresh start with the new biome is great and it's a great time to join servers that will be doing this for new and returning players. It's a good time to get apps in!
AbinIjg.png
Posted Aug 10, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+27
Online on Site
Alrighty everyone, I've updated the main page of the Server Ad with information pertaining to how we're going to be handling collaborations this wipe, as well as a small update on what it is our DMs do and hope to achieve. Take a look. :)
banner.png
Posted Aug 17, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+21
A new biome means a new start: this is the perfect time to join us on The Exiled!

There's a lot in the pipelines for this wipe and while I don't want to spoil anything I can tell you this: we will be heavily focused on the stories you, as the player have to tell and build on that with custom events and lore.

Don't miss out ^^
Posted Aug 18, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Excellent server. I am new to this particular RP community and I must say I have not had a bad experience yet.

The people here are mature and respectful, the RP is solid and the admins are helpful and always available.

If you're looking for a place to settle into a new exiled home, I gotta say this is the place.
Posted Aug 22, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Been playing primarily on this server for a few months. Great people, great admin team, and even with the (sort of) recent transition of ownership everything has been smooth and mostly drama-free. Can't recommend it enough to anyone looking for a place that encourages RP and conflict among characters while still promoting a great, friendly atmosphere OOC.

I also love the mod, and Tirocupidus does phenomenal work. It's being updated almost daily and he's very responsive to player feedback.
Posted Aug 24, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
This server is amazing. Between the mods, the Discord, the conversation OOC to handle bugs or issues in the game, and the IC conversations and storylines, this server really hits everything I enjoy about these sandbox style RPG's. Plus, it's Conan, which is always a huge plus for me. Props to Tiro for his work on TERPO, it's fantastic, and props to the admins for running an amazing server for us to enjoy.
Posted Aug 29, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Hey everyone, just letting you know that if you miss sprinting with a weapon out, well guess what?! We added it back in with TERPO. Not just that, but you have a great rp community, so come on and join us.
Posted Sep 6, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 11
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!