Main Forum
Page
of 11

Welcome to The Exiled! RP-PVP

109 replies
Votes:
+2
Online on Site
After finding out how essential they were for him to keep his power, the wolves started destroying one of the Necromancer's seals...
KCZZwah.png

After which, of course, they deserved a break in a... temporary mead hall. The necromancer didn't quite like their involvement, and decided to get rid of their entire village. It's not like they cared much, though... Those wild women don't really give much importance to stone, brick and wood. What matters is the clan.
5fIYuaZ.png

And it didn't prevent them from destroying another of those seals, leaving nothing but a pile of undead in their wake...
BRMY57A.png

The power of the creature raising the dead is waning, and the wolves remain ready to fight. Of course, the question now is: will the final assault claim their lives?
BkNFULm.png

Still one of the best, most compelling RP experiences I've come across so far :) In fact... I'm at around 1300 hours of Conan, an overwhelming majority of which were spent on the server, RP'ing with a lot of different people, storylines, and more.
Posted Oct 22, 18
Votes:
+1
> be a herbalist
> join with a group of players IC and raid someone because they insulted everyone in the southern part of the map
> win and own a slave
> further RP with your new slave and force her to fight in a Gladiator pit

I do love this game and the RP. This server has thus far been a very appealing experience. It has been a great introduction into Conan RP. It's got a lot going for it. Diversity, story, multiple clans and conflict. Very fun.
Posted Oct 23, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Notice to all new Exiles: Li-Jian's Hospitality House is open to all Exiles. Crafting tables, stoves, and cooking fires. Everything a new arrival needs to prepare for the rigors of the Exile Lands. Li-Jian never charges for her services, but donations are always welcomed. The Hospitality House is located on the Southern River near the Shattered Bridge. It is a good place to meet new acquaintances, a good neutral ground for meetings of diverse clans, or just a jumping-off point for the start of your adventures in an otherwise unforgiving land. The Hospitality House is always open, and you will always be welcomed there.

oOXIwol.jpg
Posted Oct 24, 18 · Last edited Oct 24, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
After being on this server for over a month now, I can't recommend it enough. I've been on and on with years of Warcraft and SWTOR and after they've both burned me out, I've found a great community here in Exiled RP.

Me and a few friends have created the town called Dauphine, a settlement based around the western oasis near the city of the Relic Hunters which has been getting a lot of traffic recently! In Dauphine you can...

Spend a night at the famous Seven Stars Inn!...
0a8f016cb3703a5819412d1d7846bc5a-jpg.jpg

Enjoy the blood-filled fights at the local amphitheatre!...
c9a1293f43a824913d9986c94f2d4b2e-jpg.jpg

Or even buy your own home!
d8048e937de58e69ea71c06891f459fd-jpg.jpg

Whatever your needs, the town of Dauphine can always, and will always accommodate!
Posted Oct 25, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Having a wonderful time! Good building and good settings, plus fun random RP! That is a combination that makes me very happy. Will edit as I have time to develop more!
Posted Oct 29, 18
Votes:
+2
"Father, mother, I have something to confess. I was exiled from Khitai, forced to live in the most dangerous place imaginable. Even my most dreadful nightmares never gave rise to such a place. His majesty always warned me, told me of terrors beyond the safety of his palace - beyond even the walls of Khitai - and he did not lie. If only I were not a fool. Hua Fei-chen is... strict, but I would trade this hostile land a thousand times if it meant I could return.

Please don't be embarrassed."
-Zhao Jia-li

FO0k3Zz.png

The Exiled RP-PvP
Here, you'll find a tight-knit community of avid roleplayers from around the world who bring their skills and imaginations together to build a world where the unimaginable unfolds right before your eyes, and where stories of ordinary men and heroes come together to forge an epic saga for the ages. The Exiled hosts friendly, knowledgeable players along with an active staff who show genuine care for those around them as well as a passion for what they have to offer.

Join the community! Dive into the roleplay! Make The Exiled RP-PvP your next Conan Exiles adventure!
Posted Nov 6, 18 · Last edited Nov 6, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
The community is wonderful and the admins are incredibly helpful! I've been on the server for a few weeks now, and it is by far the most active server I've been on with the most engaged group of people. If you're looking for a new home for some brilliant character idea, then look no further!

And if you have a Vanir to bring to the table, then you may find a new clan starting up that would be just the group to join!
Posted Nov 12, 18
List
Undo
Cadel o
Votes:
+2
Online on Site
I primarily decided to try out this server as a sort of quasi-minecraft experience and maybe do a bit of occasional RP, but then quit in a month or so. I unfortunately found out these are legitimately fun, laid-back, great people with serious characters and interesting hooks and I'm incredibly angry at them for making a compelling community that I have to stick with now. Beyond the obvious note that you should always be respectful of their time, this is an engaging group looking forward to finding you a place and a role to tell your character's story. It's worth -your- time whether you're putting in a bit or a lot of it.
Posted Nov 20, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
The server stands strong with a warm, welcoming community and awesome activity that usually starts picking up around 6-7 PM Eastern Timezone.

The admins are there for the players, they are understanding and they are unbiased. The roleplay is amazing, and the people within are friendly and outgoing. There is a custom inactivity script at hand for people who are inactive for a month, which helps clear the lands from any unwanted builds.

I suggest asking around on the forums or reaching out to any of the admins should anyone have questions, otherwise, I really hope to see more players come in!
Posted Nov 21, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
I have only been on the server for a few days now. Though admittedly running into RP on the first day and good quality rp.. now that is rare. It was fun adventurous and every person I have run into so far has been awesome. The mods while I was intimidated at first being very heavy load typically run fairly smooth. So if you are looking for a server that has active admins and a good fun community then I would suggest this place.. already trying to drag people here as is <_<
Posted Tue at 06:28 pm
Page
of 11
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&
Upcoming birthdays (11)