Main Forum
Page
of 11

Welcome to The Exiled! RP-PVP

109 replies
Votes:
+17
Skirmishatnewasagarth.jpg

The north is in turmoil! Frost Giants press from the white mountains, and the waterways have been fouled by blasphemous rituals. Some have even seen the dead roam. Battles have been fought and just barely won. Will the proud peoples of the North be able to unite to defend their ways of life, and their homes?

Posted Aug 21, 18 · Last edited Aug 21, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Online on Site
HDij0mB.png

The dead keep roaming and gain more terrain... some battles have been fought, some won easily, some won at a high and dear cost, some lost altogether... Some clans explore the north, looking for clues on how to defeat whoever's responsible for this blasphemy, but death and storms seem to be the only things reigning, in the highlands...

So far, after around 15-ish years of RP'ing on many games, tabletop and forums, this is where I found among the highest quality RP I've ever come across ^^
Posted Aug 30, 18 · Last edited Aug 30, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Queen+of+Sirens_1534804292.jpg

You have been cordially invited to the mystical world of the ocean by the Queen of Sirens. This is the first of many fantasy's to revel in at The Masquerade. The Sirens Pearl Ball honors all of the sea from the astounding creatures to the sheer beauty of its depths. Heed the sirens song and wear a costume befitting of magnificent beings that wrest control of the waves. Dance and frolic to exquisite music, drink divine spirits, and consume delectable dishes as we celebrate the joy of the ocean. The Queen of Sirens will allow entrance to this fantasy if one brings the most beautiful of pearls. By chance she may give a rare and lovely treasure to the person with the most marvelous of costumes.
Posted Sep 17, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
I've been playing on "The Exiled" for a while now and it is easily the richest and most enthusiastic RP community I've come across. I've searched and hopped around for a while, but once I found this server I found a home to play in.
The admin team is extremely responsive and nurturing of a healthy RP community, and the community itself responds with full and varied characters to meet. Admins are active supporters of world events and hosted events, as well. After setting the stage with thoughtful construction, props, and spawns (often building mystery before the event announcement), they will coordinate events that are rich and open to your own characters involvement - whatever that may be.
Recently, a large lakeside city was home to the legions of a necromancer - his forces terrorizing local villages and keeps. A bulwark and staging area for our assault was set up on the shoreline and players from across the map showed up in their clan colors to stand shoulder to shoulder in defiance against this pestilence.
The event planner was present during the battle, coordinating setbacks, respawns, and RPing as powerful IG undead commanders. The players eventually triumphed, although a second part of the storyline then began to unravel. An incurable undead poison had taken hold of a few warriors - key community leaders and fighters alike. The present community journeyed together back to their respective keeps and holds with the wounded to search for cures. Players who RP as healers, priests, and priestesses, were encouraged to reach out to the event planner to develop the next stage of their respective storyline - saving the afflicted.
My own story led me as a Priestess of Derketo to pray over the wounded - with the Avatar of Derketo appearing before us all and offering a heavy bargain in return for saving their lives.

Enjoy the screenshots below from the event! I'd highly recommend joining this community

1.jpg
2.jpg
A brief respite in the battle against the undead.
3.jpg
Standing atop a rock in defiance after another onslaught.
4.jpg
Assaulting the gates of the cursed city and the monster that guards them.
6.jpg
The final charges are lit, sinking the city to the bottom of the lake.
7.jpg
8.jpg
Night has fallen, the survivors cheer and dance in the rain to celebrate their victory - washing away the mud, blood, and viscera.
9.jpg
10.jpg
Not all were so lucky - certain warriors had wounds afflicted in battle with an immutable undead poison, spreading a sickly purple out from the wound. The survivors split in two groups, ushering the sick to their respective healers and priests.
11.jpg
I prayed to Derketo over a longtime comrade in a foreign infirmary.
13.jpg
The Avatar of Derketo appeared before me. I pleaded my reasoning for the salvation of my friend against the cursed undead poison in her body - balance comes from life and death, not undeath.
14.jpg
A binding agreement was struck with the Goddess, my own life forfeit should I fail in my part of the bargain. The Goddess Derketo hovered over my friend, pulling a thread-like mist of purple out of her poisoned body. Curing her.
Posted Sep 17, 18 · Last edited Sep 18, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Joined this server after a minor break from Conan Exiles, and I have to say I am enjoying every second of it!
The narrative aswell as the use of mods and NPCs is something very fresh to me, and I absolutely love it.
Sure as hell looking forwards to these coming weeks, months and possibly/hopefully even years in excellent company!
Posted Sep 20, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
This server is wonderful! if you want to come RP with me let me know!
Attached Images
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

I think I am funny... http://lotro1.tumblr.com/
Posted Sep 28, 18 · Last edited Sep 28, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Finally got this built up on the server and if all goes well a proper opening event will be happening soon!

rGvdV3Q.jpg
X7U8euV.jpg
V8agzOZ.jpg
QiXH67j.jpg
Kqxlcc9.jpg

We even have rooms to rent!
IdRY6H2.jpg

Have to say compared to some of the servers I have played on through my time playing Conan (literally since day one of EA) this is my favorite one, admins actually help, don't abuse their powers no crazy restrictive rules and the community feels like a proper community!
Posted Oct 13, 18
Votes:
+1
HyXDgNP.png
Not everything in the wastes is battles and doom. Some prefer growth and new life
PE2mabN.png
And unlike many 18+ servers, being horny all the time isn't necessary, though sometimes it helps...

I've been a member of this server for over a year, and it has some of the most high quality, detailed roleplay I've seen in all my years online. The mixture of mods works well for immersive roleplay, and the admins are responsive to problems!
Posted Oct 18, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
When night comes... Watch for the shadows.... all kind of things may lurk...

4082315.jpg

Hmm, such a thing is surely, no match for a girl of the North!

4082317.jpg

Out of reach for my arrows to have any effect, i better get my weapons ready!....

4082316.jpg

Knives has little to do here, long fight.... long spear.... no match for Vigdis of the North.....

4082318.jpg

With the bags full of wonderfull treasure, Vigdis braced herself for the long haul.
What a grand night, maybe you should join Vigdis one day, on one of her many journeys?...
Posted Oct 21, 18
Votes:
Winter will be cold
The morning was especially cold, Vigdis stood and looked up toward the moutains, witch tops was becomming more covered in snow, she turned toward her friend Cabal...
"Fall is soon over, and we need some supplys from the south"
She left the settlement that morning, packing light, and not carrying more, then needed.
Travling south toward Serpermeru, the sun baked on her uncovered shoulders, and she began to regret her folly thoughts.... Crossing the desert was no easy task, but hidden under the mask to avoid the worse sandgrains, she suddenly heard a scary sound.
From out of nowere, the sand began to shake, and this critter mistook Vigdis for lunch.....
Ripping her mask aside, she got her axe and shield ready to prove it wrong!

4082313.jpg

Fighting for what seemed, half a day, the critter finally gave in, and dropped dead to its stomac.
Skinning the beast, hoping to sell the skins in town, Vigdis found a strange key among the bodyparts, inside the scorpion.

Were is Serermeru?

Hoping soon to see the citygates, and for once in days, maybe sleep in a bed, made of anything but rocks and twine, it had become dark.... Thinking she took a wrong turn, she finally could smell the water... hearing the crickets sing... this must be the waterhole they spoke about!....... Piss and ill faith.... what holds this land?... more of these foul beasts??... No rest for Vigdis.. yet!

4082312.jpg

The strange ant, or what it was, keept on for hours, and Vigdis had to put all pain aside, even it felt like her arms would fall to the ground, ripped out of their sockets.
Finally an opening, in a miss calculated attack, the ant was hit with a brutal strike, and the axe took what it had been hungry for....
Vigdis stayed for several days, in Serpermeru before she was, able to travel home...
Posted Oct 21, 18
Page
of 11
Top Posters
673 Posts
210 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!
&
Upcoming birthdays (11)