of 11

Welcome to The Exiled! RP-PVP

109 replies
Votes:
+27
kvjWw5l.png

C30LxsP.png

BbpHZeo.png

Please visit exiledce.enjin.com browse our server ruleset, and apply. Feel free to contact Arinoth directly if you have any questions at all, either through Enjin, or through discord Arinoth#4701
banner.png
Posted Jun 19, 17 · OP · Last edited May 6, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+15
I'm a big fan of roleplaying and everything sounds great about The Exiled except, perhaps, the server wipes. I want to know, how often do server wipes take place?
"Everyone is born a king, and most people die in exile."
Posted Jun 20, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+27
Honestly we don't have a set schedule currently for server wipes. Because of the recent changes in ownership and management this fresh wipe started on Saturday and we will not be wiping for the foreseeable future barring anything that may force a wipe, such as a database corruption.
Posted Jun 20, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Banned users
I wholeheartedly endorse The Exiled as a Text Roleplayer's paradise. It cannot be adequately explained how big a difference the mod makes to gameplay and even the smallest changes that certain other servers may not be willing to provide (just unlocking chairs alone) make a big impact on immersion and ones inevitably good experience.

Everyone who plays here has an interest in roleplaying. PvP, while inevitable on the whole, is as sporadic and context driven as it should be.

The administration is attentive, open to suggestions and often plays along with us!

If roleplay is interesting to you or a passion and especially if you've never tried TEXT over VOIP I recommend giving it a go. Shared narrative simply cannot be done through voice the same way it can be in text.

Please join us!
Posted Jun 21, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+14
I started playing on this server just a few days ago. A VERY good server for heavy RP, the mod helps a lot on that. You must think before you act and, yes, there are consequences for your actions. You can assume whatever role you like and there's a place for everyone (because of the mod).

Highly recommended for people that enjoy RP.
Posted Jun 22, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+21
I've been on the server since April and I can highly recommend joining us!

I can simply not even play Vanilla anymore after playing CE with our mods and our main mod is updated by our very own Tiro - so if something is iffy he'll fix it ASAP.

We've also got an amazing theme this wipe with city collabs and upcoming events so if you're up for some immersive RP with real concequences then hit that link ^^
Posted Jun 22, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Been on this server for a long time now and I never get bored.

Always people to RP with around, active admins and the server Mod. The mod brings a lot of unique flavor to the server, so if even if you already got bored with CE, you might like this server since it changes up the skills and brings in new stuff to build and to use.
Posted Jun 24, 17 · Last edited Jun 24, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+21
So we occasionally have wipes to avoid stagnation or when an update breaks our mods so thoroughly we have to press that big red button - last weekend is when our new wipe cycle started which is always an exciting time. Old characters are either shelved or reset (we treat a new wipe basically as another dimension of sorts - you can bring back characters that died before, but nothing that happened after they came off the cross happened in the new wipe) and new collabs/clans will be made.

This wipe is different from our usual ones as we were allowed a much bigger collab number if we have a proper city charter ready - so I'm currently playing Seti-Menepthah of Ptah Soben - a Stygian city away from home.

Here's some screenshots of our first day - love the fiber clothing, so fancy ;)
dWC93pm.jpg
Finding each other after coming off the cross
ojCWwAD.jpg
Finding a local lord
MyShVRG.jpg
Friend or Foe? Time will tell
Posted Jun 25, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+21
I'm in love with this server. The new ownership let this server bust loose. The list of mods used are great. Easy to find RP in one of the big cities. Permadeath added that fear of ending. It can be scary at times begging or fighting for your life.
Posted Jun 28, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+21
The Exiled has now introduced:
20170408010346_1-03-01_1498854814.jpeg

Our friendly neighborhood DMs will now accept requests for personalized stories that tie in directly with what individual characters or entire clans are RPing around!

From epic multi-part events to small one-time encounters, if you're one of our members you can sign up and help us make your experience on The Exiled as much fun as possible ^^

Examples
Multiple events: Dionus has always wondered what happened to his mother back home since he was exiled to this rotten prison and now he's finally getting a chance! A prison caravan has been spotted, heading for the crosses. If he could just get his allies together and ambush them, maybe then he can get one of the Caravan Leaders in his clutches and make them tell him. He has once chance, so he better not screw it up.

In this case, our DM's could help with multiple steps of the story. Perhaps it starts with a runner that has spotted the caravan approaching - then Dionus could gather up his allies and ambush them after some careful planning. Once that is done they might capture an NPC and question him for information. It may be unlikely that this man knows anything about specific people back home, but under threat of killing all his people he might be inclined to leave amd find out. Perhaps Dionus will never find out, but at least he isn't sitting idle.

One-time: Xiang studies creatures to try and unlock their magical potential but so far has had little luck. Maybe if she can get her hands on one of those nasty little imps - capture it, if you will. To put in a cage and study. What harm can one little imp do, right?

Our DMs could help set up a story where Xiang and her possible allies would go and capture one of the little buggers, and if successful drag it back to her base and lock it in a cage. We would, of course, spawn in an imp for her to show off, uh, I mean study. Perhaps one day it will escape, but that's something Xiang wouldn't be worried about right now ;)
Posted Jul 2, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 11
Top Posters
673 Posts
211 Posts
209 Posts
194 Posts
171 Posts
Happy Birthday!