Main Forum

Conan Exiles RP Discord Information

6 replies
Votes:
+300
Hello!

I don't want to presume anything, or think myself above the administration, but seeing as how there seems to be demand for a Discord server for our community, I've gone ahead and made one.

Of course, I am completely willing to hand over ownership and admin roles to Morna and the admin staff and step down myself as I've my own community to manage and I don't want people to think I'm doing something shady.

https://discord.gg/FAWhkr2 <-- Edit: This is the link to joining the server.

Instructions: When you go to https://discordapp.com/ you will find that there are two options, a download for Windows and the browser based contraption. In my personal experience the app is perfectly fine (Run it in admin mode), while the browser based one is terrible with frequent cut outs and just...bad.

Once downloaded, you just quickly set up a little account and you'll be able to use it sort of like Skype, but with server tabs, allowing you to go from one group to another seamlessly.

Don't like to voice chat? You don't have to, there's PMing, and a nifty general chat that allows you to post videos and images etc.

Admins, just PM me with your Discord name and ID number, and I'll hand it off to you!
Posted Oct 17, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 17, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+624
Admins
Thank you Norse! This is truly a pretty open community and you'll find we Admins are going to be pretty laid back. If members of the community want to do things for the community that's fantastic and very welcome! So I appreciate you setting this up! :)
AbinIjg.png
Posted Oct 17, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Is this still a thing? The link has expired.
Posted Oct 17, 17
Votes:
+6
Same. I am seeing an expired link.
Posted Nov 24, 17
Votes:
+300
Hardly anyone joined, or even used it, so I just turned it off.
Posted Nov 24, 17 · OP
Votes:
+6
Do I have it mistaken for another? The one I use to be in for most of the year, was very populated and active.
Posted Nov 24, 17
Votes:
+300
It may have been that someone took over, or you are mistaken. There were only ever a handful of people who hardly ever said anything.
Posted Nov 25, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
658 Posts
211 Posts
196 Posts
171 Posts
170 Posts
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Thu 21 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Thu 21 Jun, 2018