Main Forum
Page
of 2

House Merano soon moving to Exiles.

13 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Hello, some guys here may know House Merano from the Age of Conan game, we are still alive and still kicking:)

Lately guild made a decision to slowly move into Exiles within next two-three weeks, our core team is pretty large and active, we still planing to play AoC, but pretty much only weekly t2 ibis crafts, t4s and pvp events. Those raids arent happening often, so most of our time we will spend testing Exiles. Alot of lore was writen for the new guild, but no spoilers;p

Could someone here suggest us a GOOD and active RP-PvP server? With a website and decent rp community?

We are an international bunch, people here are from all over the world, so eu or usa server does not matter much to us:)

Thanks.
Posted Sep 10, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Preferably somewhere that doesn't have a bunch of people that get upset and cry OOC when something doesn't go their way in RP :p
Posted Sep 10, 17
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Hello there! I would love to suggest our server, The Undying. We have been open a few weeks now and have a rather large playerbase. It's a PVP/RP server where conflict is encouraged by the admins, because who doesn't like to get into a good brawl every so often?

Here's the website: http://theundyinglands.shivtr.com/
And Discord: https://discord.gg/XPDxK9W

We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted Sep 10, 17
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Ohh ya, Frothnar left me an offline tell a week ago inviting to your server:) I think he is with you now guys:)

But any way, we looking for something largе^^ Lets say Very Populated:) 100+ rpiers^^ If we wont find it, most likely we will join you guys:)

I'll speak only for my self now, some guys in guild got diferent opinion on that matter:D Personaly Id love to play on a server where offline raiding is allowed, that would force people to build in realisticaly good for defence places, i wont mind if ill get offline raided, or even pvp ganked by a bunch of ppl that playing some hostile cannibals, the more brutal it is the more anger it is, and rage is verry motivating;p

But about guild for a bit:) Most of our plots are based on conflicts with other guilds:) We usualy starting hostile actions and plots against all factions around, strong or weak, does not matter, we fight them all:) We desperately need A WELL populated server:)

Thank you for the offer:)
Posted Sep 11, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 11, 17
Votes:
+14
Untagged users
If you're looking for a well populated RP server that isn't really restrictive for PvP then I recommend Brutal Sun. I'm having a great time over there. It's one of the few that actually allows offline raiding.
banner.png

http://brutalsun.clanwebsite.com
Posted Sep 11, 17
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Sounds good:) And how is the population at the Brutal Sun?:) I did server check and it says only 4 playеrs^^ is it a bug?^^
Posted Sep 12, 17 · OP
Votes:
+53
Untagged users
I would just like to add... there is not a RP/PVP server out there with 100+ players. Sadly... the most you will find on average is like 30... which our server normally has on average. The least I've noticed on our server in early mornings in around 12-20.

We would be honored to have you for we encourage PVP and conflict. We are also always open to suggestions about how to improve the server and listen to our community.

If any of that sounds interesting come check us out!
Posted Sep 12, 17
Votes:
+14
Untagged users
The population usually peaks above 20 most nights., but can be quiet off peak. Peak hours are evenings pacific time
Posted Sep 12, 17
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Its all sounds really good and I really belive BS is the best rp-pvp sеrvеr out thеrе, but.... Somе of our officers investigatеd thе rules of Brutal Sun. Raiding allowed during 3pm - 9pm your time, we got alot of german, british and even russians^^ German and French guys can raid only at midnight thеir timе, its a bit too late^^ during weekends it may be ok, but in general its deadly late for them;/ for russian guys its even worsed, 2am to 8am..... British are lucky, 11pm their time^^

In AoC our guild has 20-30 ppl online at the peak hours, I know its hard to belive, by most AoC considered as a dead game^^ It wont be right to join a server where half of the guild cannot raid^^
Posted Sep 12, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 12, 17
Votes:
+55
Online on Site
Untagged users
The biggest server available for rent is a 70 slot server, so you could never have 100+ on even if you wanted to. Most are 40 slot servers because there's been way too much lag and instability when populations go higher than about 40 or so. Maybe that will change as the game progresses and gets tweaked. Good luck with your search.
Posted Sep 13, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
588 Posts
211 Posts
178 Posts
172 Posts
170 Posts
There are no birthdays today.