Main Forum
Page
of 2

The Loss of Senorita Boom

15 replies
Votes:
+70
Untagged users
I first met Tee and Cy on ESO. While my short time with them, I knew they were good people and Tee especially made me feel welcome and was a great inspiration. My heart goes out to Cy and her family for her loss. I was truly sad to hear the news today. She will be missed as a great person.
Posted Sep 1, 17 · Last edited Sep 1, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+171
Untagged users
Rowdy Warpath, Tee Van Cleef, Pradhana, Roudi, Firouzah, Takoda, Hemekthes, Niraba, Ra'Jahni and Dharsa (her favorite); these are some of the names Tonya Tenfeathers played under in games such as Fallen Earth, Age of Conan, ESO, and Conan Exiles. Most everyone that knew her just called her Tee.

She was a writer, an artist, a gangster, a mother, and a beautiful wife.

We lost her suddenly to complications of a non-alcoholic related liver failure. Our hopes were high that she would get a transplant, alas, not in time. She fought hard for four years and all the way to the end.

I appreciate everyone's well wishes and all but the only thing I ask of any and everyone that knew her or not is to become an organ donor and also donate blood. Stocks of blood expire every 42 days....so donate often.

Thanks,
Chris
Posted Sep 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Online on Site
Untagged users
Rowdy Warpath is part of Fallen Earth's history. RP community was a small family so we all knew each others more or less. She will be missed, and left many good memories to many persons.

Vekthaur.
Posted Sep 7, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Very sorry to hear this as I knew her as Pradhana ,and tee v an cleef and a few others in AOC FallenEarth an TSW,a great game ,roleplayer and artist ,and one that helped me with some aspects especially of my char Nerlani .. she will be missed byall

Walk the Red path always Sister
Posted Dec 9, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
Wow, Cyrus I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences!
Posted Dec 23, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
Untagged users
Just happened to notice this only today... I am very sorry for your loss Cyrus...
Posted Dec 23, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
588 Posts
211 Posts
178 Posts
172 Posts
170 Posts
There are no birthdays today.