Main Forum

Myrkvulf: Dark Wolf

4 replies
Votes:
+50
Untagged users
The Pack's Prayer

Spirit of the Wolf, you who wanders the wild land. You who stalks in silent shadow, you who runs and leaps between the moss covered tree. Lend me your primal strength and wisdom of your glowing eyes. Teach me to relentlessly track my desires and to stand in defense of those I love. Show me the hidden paths and the moonlit fields. Fierce spirit, walk with me in my solitude, howl with me in my joy and guard me as I move through this world.

8b88bcd6d0cd17e573da61344613d2d0.jpg

The Laws of the Pack

BE BRAVE AND AGGRESSIVE
Grab all opportunities
Use varying methods of attack
Be versatile and agile
Attack one target at a time
Don’t plan everything in detail
Use top quality weapons

BE PREPARED
Keep weapons in good conditions
Keep in shape
Find good battle comrades
Agree on important points
Choose one chief

BE A GOOD MERCHANT
Find out what the market needs
Do not promise what you can’t keep
Do not demand overpayment
Arrange things so that you can return

KEEP THE CAMP IN ORDER
Keep things tidy and organized
Arrange enjoyable activities which strengthen the group
Make sure everybody does useful work
Consult all members of the group for advice

The Alpha of the Pack

"Be careful of her enticing kiss. There's primal instinct on her lips and when she gently lets them part, you'll glimpse the wolf inside her heart."

Blood Lust

“If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it probably means you should do it.”
Are you strong enough to indulge in your urges? Those dark desires that haunt your dreams when you lie awake looking at the ceiling? Give in to the true nature of the wolf. Remember this: If they stand behind you, protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If they stand against you, defeat them! Be the wolf that nature wanted you to be. The wolf is relentless, never quits and doesn't look back!

107c19eb736dd60bcb777ef821c3bf41.jpg
Posted Aug 1, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+50
Untagged users
This clan is for Ymir lovers and worshipers! Though you do not have to be a Nord in order to join this clan. We accept all races for sure though everyone has a role to play in the story... My clan and I have been waiting a long time to do this story line that we have created ever since the new biome was said to be released and now finally we have a real chance to do so. Are you brave enough to answer the wolf's call?
Posted Aug 3, 17 · OP
Votes:
+50
Untagged users
Our clan is currently looking for Vanir Nords that are looking for a home. If you are interested feel free to join where we play on The Forsaken server... it is RP/PVP and 4x all... http://forsakenexiles.shivtr.com/
Posted Aug 26, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Amongst the mist and snow, a keep rises from the top of a ridge. It sits watching over the village of Banivik, a community within the kingdom of New Vanahiem. Its occupants are the clan known to many as Myrkvulf, mighty Vanir warriors and the rare northerner that has earned the respect of their Jarl. Their leader is a fierce, fiery-haired woman who is known as Bryelle, along with her bloodthirsty and mostly unstable sister Ylva and their Cimmerian blood brother, Keennix, a powerful ranger in his own right. Their desire to rule all that the snow touches create the need for those like-minded individuals who aren’t afraid of conflict and quality roleplay.

For those interested in fighting for control of the north visit http://forsakenexiles.shivtr.com/ or send a DM on discord to Bryelle, Ylva or Keennix.

817a18291f781b4930c4546d407a49bc--viking-symbols-viking-art.jpg

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant
“If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven”
Such is the rule of honor
Posted Aug 29, 17
Votes:
+50
Untagged users
Myrkvulf is always looking for strong warriors as well as players that love RP as much as we do. We need to drive out the weak from the North together XD
Posted Sep 2, 17 · OP
Top Posters
580 Posts
211 Posts
174 Posts
172 Posts
170 Posts
Happy Birthday!
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Tue 21 Nov, 2017