Main Forum

True to Lore Nordic Clan on Blood Oasis!

4 replies
Votes:
+27
Untagged users

Clan Stalfoed (Your True Nordic Clan.)
Aesir_Spirit.jpg

A man is hung up upon a cross, fully naked, all of his belongings stripped from him long ago. He'd look side to side, seeing the rope burns on his hands from trying to escape just moments ago. He'd see the blood dripping from how hard he tried to escape his bindings. He'd sigh deeply as he'd see the blood dripping down into the sand below him. He'd been up there for a day at least, his lips dry, his body burned from all the direct sunlight. He'd look to his shoulders, seeing the piles of sand that had been kicked up onto him. He'd feel the little flecks all over his body, it drove him mad to feel such irritations all over his body.

He continued to struggle, wiping and lashing his head around, yelling at his god to set him free. He did not wish to die like this. He'd look up to the sky, begging them for his release, but only to see the vultures circling up high above. He'd drop his head to the sand below seeing the blood stained sand below. He felt death coming closer and closer. He thought to himself how he missed the cold winds of Nordheim, what he'd do to feel Ymir's blessing once again. He pleaded with himself to hear the howls of the Wolves once more, to see Mammoths rubbing their tusks against the trees once more. To feel the warmth of a hearth, and the companionship of his Shieldbrothers and sisters. He could feel death upon him, slowly fading. He'd look to the black figure in the distance, thinking his god had finally came to claim him, the Valkyrie took pity on the man damned to die without battle.
The man accepted his fate, he was ready to head to Vahalla if Ymir would accept him. He closed his eyes waiting for the woman to take his soul away from this place, this desert he was damned too, only to hear a gruff voice. "You do not have to accept this fate, Kinsmen." His eyes opened wide, infront of him was a Aesir man, a stone knife he must have made moments before, looking emaciated just as he was. He'd stare the man and the strange woman standing shortly behind him. "W.. Why are you helping me?" The man upon the cross was able to say, if very weakly. To which the Aesir spoke proudly. "You are my Kin, and I will take kin over the likes of these Exiles any day." The dark blonde man fell from the cross, being held up by the two before him, they gave him a waterskin, helped him to his feet and traveled North in search of a way of survival.

The trio had found a way, they over came the desert's heat, the harsh creatures of the land, Unnatural Sandstorm that swept over the land, they found a way to overcome each and everyone of the trials set before them, and before long, Stonerook was built. A City dedicated to Ymir, and the quest to find a way home, a way to return to Nordheim, led by Jarl Sylfang Ironside, along side his loyal Thane Sigird Volkar, and the rest of their shield brothers and sisters. Clan Stalfoed will find a way. Clan Stalfoed will return home, or they will bring Ymir and the North here. Signs dot the landscape in the south of the Blood Oasis, written in the native language of Nords, to negate the effects of the bracelet: "Children of Ymir, Men and Women of the North. You are not alone. Seek Hearth and Home in the Northwest." Will you answer the call? Will you seek out a new home, a new clan? A new way of surviving in this desert.

Across the Northwest Savanna, the horns of Stalfoed ring out, visitors not bearing blade or axe welcomed as well as Vanir and Aesir alike. The Jarl welcomes you. Letters are also found along the rivers, some ripped from their postings and others tattered, but some had survived.

image.jpg

The following poster would be put up at taverns, crossroads and other places oh high traffic.

((Feel free to message me at http://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/profile/17928910 , or Jarl Sylfang at http://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/profile/3306198 on Enjin to learn more or if interested to join.

You can also find us on the Blood Oasis discord, at https://discord.gg/T6kWXT9 to contact us more efficiently. Or you may message us directly on discord with, Roche (Thane Sigird): Roche#6717 or Syl (Jarl Sylfang): Syl#2637))
Posted Jul 9, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 9, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+27
Untagged users
Still recruiting for the upcoming expansion, with all the new lore and actually being able to serve Ymir, it's going to be a great time to be a Nord in Conan Exiles!
Posted Aug 7, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Come and join us for ne expansion.
People may die, but stupidity is forever.
Posted Aug 15, 17
Votes:
+114
Untagged users
I, Torvik Blodvaerd, pledge my sword in the service of Y'mir and this clan. That is, if you will have me?
Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."

ROBERT E. HOWARD, "A Witch Shall Be Born," Weird Tales (1934)
Posted Aug 15, 17
Votes:
+27
Untagged users
Happy to announce that our circle of friends has grown massively. Clan Stalfoed is almost at the clan limit for our server, however. We've started an alliance with all the Nordheimer guilds in Blood Oasis to work together towards moving towards more of a Kingdom style of RP. Come either join Stalfoed and get those last few slots filled, or contact me to have you or your guild have a place in our Alliance. =D
Posted Aug 29, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
580 Posts
211 Posts
174 Posts
172 Posts
170 Posts
Happy Birthday!
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Tue 21 Nov, 2017