Main Forum

Calling All Nords!!!

9 replies
Votes:
+50
Untagged users
Hey lovely people! So I currently play on Blood Oasis, and my clan and I are looking for players that would want to build a story with us. We have 2 slots for new clan mates, but that is not the only way to help with the lore. We play Nords, mostly Aesir and we want those who want to get a real story line going to come join the server and create a clan or if you wish to join us as well we can work that out through RP. Below is just a little thing I created for our clan so you can get an idea of what we are trying to create. Aesir doesn't have to be the only ones in the lore either. Any race from the North would be accepted... even those of the South as well. So if you love RP and a constant story line come check us out... you can message me with questions if you have any! Hope so see others that would like to build something with us!

Spirit of the Wolf, you who wanders the wild land. You who stalks in silent shadow, you who runs and leaps between the moss covered tree. Lend me your primal strength and wisdom of your glowing eyes. Teach me to relentlessly track my desires and to stand in defense of those I love. Show me the hidden paths and the moonlit fields. Fierce spirit, walk with me in my solitude, howl with me in my joy and guard me as I move through this world.

Our leader Chieftain Torstein brought us together after the war… he was defeated yet his spirit was still as strong as when he was a young Jarl. He told his men this… “Better to lick your wounds and be battle-scarred than kiss ass and compromise your values.” When his men asked him about their defeat he simply told them that “We never lose. Either we win or we learn.” Our men followed him through the desert lands till he found a place to make a new settlement. Building up, and gaining strength, Torstein planned to return back to his lands, to his people’s lands. He seeks out all those of the North to come and join him. He dreams that one day soon all men and women of the North shall live and dwell with one another. Come brothers and sisters… seek out Chieftain Torstein and his people of Wolves of the North!
The Wolves of the North Laws

BE BRAVE AND AGGRESSIVE
Grab all opportunities
Use varying methods of attack
Be versatile and agile
Attack one target at a time
Don’t plan everything in detail
Use top quality weapons

BE PREPARED
Keep weapons in good conditions
Keep in shape
Find good battle comrades
Agree on important points
Choose one chief

BE A GOOD MERCHANT
Find out what the market needs
Do not promise what you can’t keep
Do not demand overpayment
Arrange things so that you can return

KEEP THE CAMP IN ORDER
Keep things tidy and organized
Arrange enjoyable activities which strengthen the group
Make sure everybody does useful work
Consult all members of the group for advice
Posted Jun 3, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+26
Untagged users
It would be awesome to get a community of independent Nord clans in one area to have some cultural rp. There are a couple of clans involved already. I can see the rivalries and southern raids from the highland already in my head. Maybe some political marriages too. Tons of fun.
Posted Jun 4, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+50
Untagged users
I totally agree Nobusiness... I really hope others see this post and are drawn into the idea itself
Posted Jun 4, 17 · OP
Votes:
+40
Untagged users
I have been roleplaying as a Vanir for a time and ha, hard to get others whom are Æsir and Vanir to join, due to my pickness for my clan, Orfhlaith, tend to build in the northern parts of the map hence I focus on mods like Homebrew and what not.

When I build up I make a fort-trading post kind of thing, massive fort with a trading district.
Cha cheòl do dhuin' a bhròn uil' aithris.
[It is no music to a man to recite all his woe.]
NY0KLwG.jpg
Posted Jun 5, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+50
Untagged users
Yea we only have one mod on our server... Unlock Plus. It's good for inviting players in when we run out of actual clan space lol. But yea we are looking for players that really want to get this story going. Tougher than it looks
Posted Jun 5, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+40
Untagged users
If the server had Homebrew so I could work my arse off even more then I would hop on and join, as long as there is some mountains left to build around and up haha.
NY0KLwG.jpg
Posted Jun 5, 17
Votes:
+50
Untagged users
Yea we don't have homebrew...but there are tons of mountains left of course
Posted Jun 5, 17 · OP
Votes:
+40
Untagged users
Hmm...:p if someone can keep me supplied with hide, I'll be fine haha.
NY0KLwG.jpg
Posted Jun 5, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+50
Untagged users
I could always help you... that's also the point. We want to make a Nord community on the server. Stick together, help one another. Have great RP. Have friendly wars and such... So yea feel free to come on through and check it out. I hope you can also like it here as much as I do!
Posted Jun 5, 17 · OP
Votes:
+50
Untagged users
Hey babies... so I created a discord channel for our community come in and check it out and ask any questions you might have <3 https://discord.gg/t62RS9m
Posted Jun 6, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
580 Posts
211 Posts
174 Posts
172 Posts
170 Posts
Happy Birthday!
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Tue 21 Nov, 2017