Main Forum

Gladiators wanted (Alts Welcome

3 replies
Votes:
+70
Untagged users
Have you ever envisioned yourself fighting in front of crowds of blood thirsty spectators? LVDVS MAGNVS is seeking more to fight in our ranks on the Bones of Acheron server.

We have turned into a very active clan (currently 11 members)and have great story lines developing, but we seek more fighters to fill the arenas. If you have an interest, but do not want to commit to being a gladiator as a full time character, we welcome your alt characters...

IMG_0003_zpskkdze0ch.jpg

How do you create an alt you ask? Follow these easy steps and join us for Fortune & Glory (and mayhem and debauchery!)

Simply create another Steam account using a seperate email address, then follow the link below to enable family sharing on the same computer

Easy to follow instructions

Once you set up family sharing, sign in to your alternate steam account, start up Conan and Viola! you now have an alt character...

We will provide you all you need to join us, weapons, armor, food, shelter. You can join us for Arena events, RP trainings and fights and still enjoy your main character to do with as you please.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Myself (Judha), or Dryadae

Beaten_zpslx88mql8.jpg
Posted May 10, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 16, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Untagged users
This sounds like a fun place! I would like to find a server where I could play from time to time where I don't have to be admin. If its ok that I would not be extremely active.
Posted Jun 16, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+70
Untagged users
wrote:
This sounds like a fun place! I would like to find a server where I could play from time to time where I don't have to be admin. If its ok that I would not be extremely active.

Hit me up and we can chat, you are more than welcome to join and play at your convenience. We do not enforce any strict play requirements, just here to have fun. A gladiator is a great casual theme to play. We will host events, tournaments and such, so you can be as active as you wish.

Send me a PM!
Posted Jun 16, 17 · OP
Votes:
+70
Untagged users
ludus_advert_proof.png
Posted Jun 16, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
580 Posts
211 Posts