Main Forum

Greetings From Your Admins

1 reply
Votes:
+566
Admins
Online on Site
Hello! This dawn of early access for Conan Exiles seems a good time to greet you all anew, as well as all the NEW people who have been joining! WELCOME! Although Naatok and I are still in the process of upgrading our rigs so that we can not only run this game but run it well, we are both super excited to see the game launch and, for hopefully a short time, live vicariously through all of you! LOL The Admin team here, thus far, are all veteran Age of Conan players with a deep love of the genre and the world as envisioned by RE Howard. And, of course, roleplaying, many of us with a good number of years of this hobby under our belts. This website exists to cater to the Conan roleplaying community, offering us a haven where we can share our love of this somewhat esoteric hobby as well as Conan Exiles. Anyone here to "pwn noobs" will be summarily pwned by the banhammer of the gods, our excellent Admin staff. Who are these fine folks? Well, besides me...

@Naatok Rykoth Skara x Jmpatter Gaius Avitus
If you have questions ping any of us and we'll do our best to keep up. With over 300 users already here, if that proves to be daunting, we may look to expand the staff as necessary.

So once again, welcome to Conan Exiles RP and let the well written carnage begin!
"I speak the Word from the hidden gulfs that never knew the sun
Send me a servant for my hate, oh scaled and shining One!"
― Robert E. Howard

Conan Exiles Roleplay: http://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/home
Posted Jan 31, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 4, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+566
Admins
Online on Site
Admins are now denoted by sparkly gold names so you'll know who we are. Thanks Beltane!
"I speak the Word from the hidden gulfs that never knew the sun
Send me a servant for my hate, oh scaled and shining One!"
― Robert E. Howard

Conan Exiles Roleplay: http://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/home
Posted Feb 2, 17 · OP
Top Posters
588 Posts
211 Posts
178 Posts
172 Posts
170 Posts
There are no birthdays today.