Main Forum
Page
of 6

Notice Share Your Game Experience Here!

53 replies
Votes:
+179
Untagged users
Does anyone know how to sacrifice NPCs? I made a Set altar and ritual dagger, captured a NPC and dragged it back to my altar but I saw no options to sacrifice. No options on the altar or on the knife I could find. I want to carve out hearts!
kvFweVl.png
Posted Feb 8, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
wrote:
Does anyone know how to sacrifice NPCs? I made a Set altar and ritual dagger, captured a NPC and dragged it back to my altar but I saw no options to sacrifice. No options on the altar or on the knife I could find. I want to carve out hearts!
Kill the NPC, and then use the sacrificial knife to harvest a heart from them. Doing it on the alter is not needed, per game mechanics
Posted Feb 8, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+179
Untagged users
wrote:
wrote:
Kill the NPC, and then use the sacrificial knife to harvest a heart from them. Doing it on the alter is not needed, per game mechanics
Oh! So you don't even need to kidnap them and drag them back to your place? You can just harvest from any NPC you kill? That's kinda disappointing, I felt all proud of myself for dragging naked people back to an altar. :p

Thank you!
kvFweVl.png
Posted Feb 8, 17
List
Undo
Naatok a
Votes:
+93
Admins
What?! No altar action for sacrifices?!
What a rip-off! Did the Robert Howard inspired Frazetta paintings just not sink in with FunCom?!
13.jpg

"The oh so eathing Velvet Darkness they fear - Heed! - wherefore delve a barrow?
When in my arms "O! Come here" - I say, elsehither is naught but sorrow!
For what deemest thou so dear thy blood - When through my veins it could flood?"

-Theater of Tragedy, "Bring Forth Ye Shadow", from "Velvet Darkness They Fear"
Posted Feb 10, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 6
Top Posters
588 Posts
211 Posts
178 Posts
172 Posts
170 Posts