Page
of 6

The Amazons!

57 replies
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
Answering a Call for Aid from Cromheim; Amazons scale the cliffs to enter the city of the Thousand Maws, seeking justice

Udklip20.jpg

Charging through the night in a forward skirmish order, every sister in perfect sync, every action designed to protect fellow sisters and maximum offensive effect as running archers carve a path through the darkness ahead

Udklip21.jpg

Thank you for a most impressive display and awesome roleplay!! :)
banner.png
Posted Mar 27, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+22
Untagged users
Tales from the Northwest clans have infomed my kin about the threat of The Maws, maybe I should pay closer attention to it? ;)

#goteamamazons
Posted Mar 29, 17
List
Undo
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
wrote:
Tales from the Northwest clans have infomed my kin about the threat of The Maws, maybe I should pay closer attention to it? ;)

#goteamamazons
Oh, I think Lord Boldo is sure to keep his ear to ground ;) Now, how he will act upon the information... That is something I look forward to see :)
banner.png
Posted Mar 30, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
I am looking to join your guild. Message me when you can.
Posted Apr 16, 17
List
Undo
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
Done! :)
banner.png
Posted Apr 16, 17 · OP
Votes:
+8
Banned users
The Amazons Arise!

30WXGlM.gif

Amazons stand in the twilight.
Beautiful and Deadly, the silent vindicators of Life.
We stand to balance Order and Chaos.
Morrigan is our Mother. We are the battle maidens of war, and like the wind, we are everywhere.
We know the darkness and through our swift arrow and sharp sword shall we tear it and let the light of justice shine through.
We know the wind
and the song it sings.
'By my word I live,
And by it I die!'
For I am, an Amazon

(Amazon chant - www.waronwings.com)

wlylHom.gif

With the closing of BoA, Amazons arise again to full power and glory on Depraved Wastelands
Once the upcoming region has been released, Amazons will strike into the North to face the challenges of dungeons and the new territory.
To do that we are first and foremost Amazons! That means we support and help each other. Now, we all have our individual RP plots and storylines, but I want to see and create a solid Amazons story that will serve us as a basis that will make the game interesting beyond normal survival RP/PvE/PvP.

The RP we do in clan, aims at making us a sisterhood, a unity, also in regards to other clans

Amazons will not only survive, but thrive!

fV3FMNX.gif

Contact our leader Skara on Discord at Skara#9823 or on https://depravedwastelands.enjin.com/profile/9912793
Posted Aug 5, 17 · Last edited Aug 5, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
Hi Amazons!

I played as Callesta on Wiccana in AOC and as Calledto on Cimmeria in AOC. I had been invited to your server once, and played one night before my PC fritzed.

I will have a new PC in a week or two and tons of free time. Im eager to get into the RP world of exiles and Im hoping a kind, well written, lengthy emoting RPer will message me and start working up some potential RPs ahead of my re-arrival. That is, if im still welcome to joi  you all!

I used to run Sealladh on AOC, and the Amazons and Sealladh always got along quite well. I havent come across any of my old Sealladh buddies, so the Zons would be the next best thing!

Thanks,
Jessica aka "Cally"
Posted Aug 6, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Banned users
With the new region coming up, Amazons will move North.
Are you ready to be part something greater than mere survival?
Are you ready to be be part of a destiny shared across the sisterhood?
Do you want to carve a place and a name, not just for yourself but for *clan*; friends and sisters? Partake in dungeoneering, trading, diplomacy, intriques, skirmishes, even war?

The Amazons will stand tall in the North - With *your* help we will stand taller!
Posted Aug 10, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 6
Top Posters
580 Posts
211 Posts
174 Posts
172 Posts
170 Posts
Happy Birthday!