Page
of 6

The Amazons!

57 replies
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
The men smirked at her, sure of their victory, sure of having taken her captive.
They should have known better; as long as Skara had steel in her hand, she'd never be a prisoner.

She wiped the smirks off their faces quickly enough as she tossed a handwritten copy of the letter she had left with her sisters, and they realised their plan had been exposed before even set in motion.
Spoiler: LetterShow

They were smart enough to realise their plan had lost momentum. When their demands that Skara surrender were denied, they chose not to press the point. Maybe they knew Skara would not be taken; maybe they feared what injuries she'd cause before she fell.

Whatever the reason, the men sheathed their weapons and the archers stood down, though everyone kept fingering their weapons, ready to act at the whisper of violence.

And as the sand storm hammered at the walls of the Crimson Keep; they started to negotiate.

440900_screenshots_20170223230250_1.jpg

Skara smiled on the inside as her hard eyes gazed upon the treacherous males. In her heart she knew she'd live to figth another day.
And when that day came, she knew her enemies.
banner.png
Posted Feb 26, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 26, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Depth like this sometimes makes me wish i'd play a female toon. Today is one of those days. Thank you for sharing this short story, got a big smile on my face and imagining the further journey of Skara :)
Posted Feb 27, 17
List
Undo
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
Thank you! Comments like yours makes me want to try such a thing again, describing Skara's life in teh Exiled Lands. She is turning out to be a favorite character of mine :)
banner.png
Posted Feb 27, 17 · OP
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Heh....i'm still sort of trying to grasp "how to roleplay" with conan...still gotta learn a lot about the universe and basically just got into it through some friends ttelling me to try it out and i guess it's quiet a nice setting for a game in general, and ofc roleplay too. A friend of mine is specially annoyed that the thrall catching tools cannot be used on players though...i guess she'll have to wait at least a wee bit longer hihi.
Posted Feb 27, 17
List
Undo
Naatok a
Votes:
+93
Admins
I am so very glad to see the Amazons active, RPing in the RE Howard universe once more.
It seems so long ago that our characters would meet in one of our cities in the Purple Lotus Swamp, or at the Serpent's Head Inn on Tortoise Isle, Khemi, to drink and discuss actions of mutual benefit.

Although my Stygian demonologist, Khemiir, thought more about ways to use these fierce 'savages' (in his mind) to benefit of the Hand of Set, my Cimmerian barbarian, Aidanna, felt a certain kinship with the worshippers of the demon goddess, Morrigan.

Today, Aidanna is one of 'The Exiled'. I think Amazons were briefly on that server, or considering it.

Mayhap our characters will cross paths one day on the Bones of Acheron!
13.jpg

"The oh so eathing Velvet Darkness they fear - Heed! - wherefore delve a barrow?
When in my arms "O! Come here" - I say, elsehither is naught but sorrow!
For what deemest thou so dear thy blood - When through my veins it could flood?"

-Theater of Tragedy, "Bring Forth Ye Shadow", from "Velvet Darkness They Fear"
Posted Feb 28, 17
List
Undo
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
Indeed we were, but the permadeath rules were not enjoyable to us with the lags and loading times at that time.
A friend who was on Exiled too, bought his own server and invited us to come there.

Been there ever since, and flourishing with RP fun and intriques.

We could use some more Setites! Amazons 'accidently' blew up the last one...

Oh and we got a vacant spot in Amazons too, if you or anyone feels like it :d

Fierce Female Fighter wanted!

The Amazons now have an open spot which we are looking to fill with a player that is able to enact a fierce warrior maiden, embodying the code of the Amazons

• Must be female

• PvP experience not needed, but must be willing to learn and participate in fights

• Text RP only

• Ability to play in the EU evenings; not necessarily be from the EU
But first a foremost, a love for RP and ability to communicate

Weeping maidens and swooning princesses need not apply!

7411e930-417a-40ae-90aa-a8052c30bab7.jpg
banner.png
Posted Feb 28, 17 · OP
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
With slot expansion on our server comes bigger clans
Udklip14.jpg

• Must be female
  • PvP experience not needed, but must be willing to learn and participate in fights
  • Text RP only
  • Ability to play in the EU evenings; not necessarily be from the EU

But first a foremost, a love for RP and ability to communicate
banner.png
Posted Mar 6, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
440900_screenshots_20170308142638_1.jpg

Amazon North Hold, mainly the work of Lucan; now featuring Rathotep's Bastion

So pretty at night

440900_screenshots_20170307001119_1.jpg
banner.png
Posted Mar 9, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+553
Admins
Online on Site
Oh wow! That thing is amazing!
"I speak the Word from the hidden gulfs that never knew the sun
Send me a servant for my hate, oh scaled and shining One!"
― Robert E. Howard

Conan Exiles Roleplay: http://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/home
Posted Mar 10, 17
List
Undo
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
Udklip18.jpg

War is coming.
Tensions are high as slavers eye one of the Northmen clan territories.
A battle will come that may light a fire under the Lands of the Exiles and no one will go untouched.
Outside the Ghost Fence foreign armies gather, their eyes set on our lands
And with the City of Whisperers darkness moves as the bones of ancient Acheron gives birth to a shadow that would plunge all of Hyboria under its yoke.

In their fortress of North Hold, the Amazons prepare to face an ancient enemy

Amazons are looking for more members as clan limit got expanded on our server.

Amazons are one of the most active guilds on the server, Bones of Acheron.
Our lore is righ and varied and we are the guild when it comes to event making and crossclan-RP.

However, being an Amazon doesn't mean sitting around, watching your posterior grow fat.
We all do our best to support RP both in the guild and outside. We show initiative, we make things happen without anyone prodding us.
Being an Amazon means wanting the good RP and realising you have to make an effort together to get it.

We are fierce, we stand together proudly and we answer to no one but ourselves.

Come and make legends!
banner.png
Posted Mar 16, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 6
Top Posters
580 Posts
211 Posts
174 Posts
172 Posts