Nice to see you there :)
Posted Feb 12, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+109
Untagged users
Absolutely!

If you want to check out more, you can check out the Bones of Acheron website! :d
Posted Feb 12, 17
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
soon
Hahah!! Amaroq! Where have you been hiding your scurvy posterior? :d

deep in the trenches of work. can't wait to vent some frustrations. Might be bringing in some Blackclaw Exiles

Oh god it's Amaroq I have RP'ed with you in AoC at SHI countless times good to see you on Exiles buddy..

As for this Guild this the Amazons from AoC? Or some other guild forming?
Posted Feb 14, 17
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
Yea, about half the clan has roots in AoC Amazons :)
banner.png
Posted Feb 14, 17 · OP
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
wrote:
Yea, about half the clan has roots in AoC Amazons :)

Sweet I used to RP with a bunch of The Amazons at SHI all the time.
Posted Feb 14, 17
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
wrote:
wrote:

What was the name of your toon? :)
banner.png
Posted Feb 14, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 14, 17
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

What was the name of your toon? :)

Krinthos was my main..

Was leader of Phalanx Infamia.
Posted Feb 14, 17
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
NA I am guessing?
I was restricted to EU hours
banner.png
Posted Feb 14, 17 · OP
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
wrote:
NA I am guessing?
I was restricted to EU hours

Ya NA.
Posted Feb 14, 17
Skara x
Votes:
+408
Banned users
It came as no surprise to Skara, that the Twelve Leagues would eventually approach her to make demands towards the threat they perceived the Amazons to be.
What came as a surprise was that one of the League approached her individually, with a warning that Marcus Silanus, leader of the Red Legion mercenaries was playing a double game and would betray the trust Skara had endowed upon him

440900_screenshots_20170222151401_1.jpg

So when a messenger came from Marcus to invite her to his Crimson Keep, Skara took her precautions. She left clear instructions to her Amazons sisters and... She filled a small back with enough explosive powder to ensure she would never be taken alive.

8.jpg

With a heavy but determined heart she set out to the Crimson Keep, hoping against odds that one who she had considered a friend would not betray her.
Marcus, sure enough, met her at the wall gates and led her inside the keep. They seated themselves in the Hall, and Marcus started proposing assaulting the Twelve Leagues, pre-planting explosives in their city and then blackmail them into whatever Skara wanted them to.
440900_screenshots_20170223223133_1.jpg

The whole idea was so preposterous, that Skara almost laughed. Marcus has accepted a contract from the Twelve Leagues. If he was to break that, his name as a mercenary would be ruined forever.
Skara felt the sadness there, that the man, whom she had genuinely liked, was putting his reputation as a mercenary above his reputation as a man who could be trusted to act with honor. She wished the grief she felt was because the warning she had recieved was in her mind now without a doubt true, that Marcus was in fact, a back-stabbing nidding, but no. What she felt was the loss of someone she had felt kinship to; a brother in arms who'd speak and act true to his word rather than his ambition.

Skara refused Marcus' plan outright and sure enough; suddenly weapons were drawn and 10 archers entered the room to aim their arrows at her.
(In case of a fight, these would be represented by archer thralls, who'd be placed before a fight commenced).
And as expected, Cul of the Twelve leagues appeared alongside the archers.
440900_screenshots_20170223224021_1.jpg
banner.png
Posted Feb 24, 17 · OP
Page
of 6
Top Posters
580 Posts
211 Posts
174 Posts
172 Posts
170 Posts
Happy Birthday!